[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

seedbox/vnp endpoint

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

does /g/ still have people with actual knowledge? I want to start buying up raspis/similar to use as 1. vpn endpoints for myself and 2. seedboxes. What are the most successful strategies for installing them unbeknownst to business/property owners? Given enough time I could unscrew an electrical faceplate, splice in an a/c adapter, and shove a raspi behind the drywall. How would you go about doing it in a quicker deploy situation? unscrew a lightbulb and connect it in through a split adapter? With the right software the whole thing should cost $20-$30, I want to hijack other people's ips
>>
>>60906375
This isn't 2008, Anonymous isn't a thing anymore, Most of them couldn't even hack anyway
>>
>>60906375
buy a real VPN or VPS with buttcoin
>>
>>60906375
stop watching mr. robot
>>
>>60906375
I'm doing exactly those two things and some more but with an OrangePi Zero.

>how to hide them
it's a small as fug board with wifi, just hide it in a drawer or something
>>
>>60906741
not what I'm talking about

>>60906812

>>60906864
>>
>>60906890
you gotta connect it to power. what are your strategies for that? I know I can run airmon to get online
>>
>>60906899
you're already a faggot for mentioning raspis
>>
>>60906375
>where to hide
under the floorboards, the beating of the hideous hotspot!
>>
>>60906918
hide it inside one of those electrical outlets with USB ports, rig it to deliver the 5v to the pi instead or hide it in a drawer with one of those 20000mah power banks and disable shit to lower power consumption, dunno

no idea about the raspi but i think my orangepi could fit inside an outlet easily.
>>
>>60906918
You can run them off usb power
Just get turtles skid
>>
>>60906927
raspis are a utility in this context. you're a faggot for caring too much and not being brand agnostic
>>
>>60906375
>does /g/ still have people with actual knowledge?
asks retarded stuff about where he could hide his raspberry pi.
wew lad, use your fucking imagination.
Also, this:
>>60906864
p.s. you should have asked this on stupid questions thread.
>>
>>60907182
>not knowledgeable enough to comment on thread topic
>shitposts

fuck off
>>
put it in a little water-proof box with a solar panel and toss it in the roof after contracting to the Wi-Fi or find a nice little spot just outside the business to hide it where it won't be disturbed.
>>
>>60907215
sounds good besides how easy it would be to spot. Could rig it up to charge a battery with the excess also, a ups of sorts. maybe hide it in a nearby tree?
>>
>>60907194
Your thread is fucking shitpost.
>>
>>60907336
solidifying the fact that you don't know enough to post here. go back to your vidya threads and feeling cool because you installed arch
>>
>>60907360
asking people where he could hide his raspberry pi requires knowledge.
Is this a challenge for you?
I'm not ansering your stupid question, just pointing out that your thread is trash.
>>
>>60907360
>solidifying the fact that you don't know enough to post here
I'm not that guy and I don't know much, but I do know that you're a fucking retard for using a full size pi and not a zero.
>>
>>60907909
>missing the part of the op where I say "raspis/similar"

read you fucking retard goddam you guys are stupid
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.