[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NMAP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: index.jpg (15KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
15KB, 275x183px
Need advice on how to get a portscan past the Windows 10 firewall
>>
Disable the shitty firewall or kill yourself.
>>
>>60903607
No asshat, the target's firewall.
>>
>>60903607
If it's so shitty then how do you bypass it? Checkmate atheists
>>
>60903607
Are you autistic? People can't tell it's someone else's firewall you want to disable unless you tell them.
Anyway this just further proves that you should just kill yourself.
>>
File: unyypcrxrxclucsxoppi.jpg (74KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
unyypcrxrxclucsxoppi.jpg
74KB, 600x450px
>>60903673
>>
>>60903598
Lol yeah mate it's just that simple press a button and turn off someone's firewall. You think if that existed a bunch of faggots on 4chan would know about it? No asshat that kind of knowledge would be worth fuck you money if it weren't known and not patched.
>>
File: sallyannetest.gif (39KB, 308x440px) Image search: [Google]
sallyannetest.gif
39KB, 308x440px
OP literally failed one of the most basic autism tests
>>
>>60903598

[For educational purposes only kids]

You don't, it's a firewall. If it's set up to drop packets going to a specific port, it'll drop the packets. Your only chance is if that firewall has whitelisted another host you can try to pwn that host and attack the blocked ports from it. But generally you don't go in and look for something with firewall whitelisting, you find them by accident.

You shouldn't waste your time looking for a mythical firewall exploit and look for lower hanging fruit.
>>
>>60903775
I'm not looking to remotely shut off the firewall. I'm wondering if there are nmap arguments/options that could get the target machine to giving back some responses. I've tried fragmenting the packets, using ACK scan, setting custom flags (ACKPSH), using no-ping, but man Win10 seems like has pretty beefy security.
>>
>>60903798
Box is correct answer.
>glance at basket
>"oh no ball, guess this cheeky cunt moved it to her fucking box again"
>look in box
>>
I did the goolging fro you

https://nmap.org/book/man-bypass-firewalls-ids.html

u fag
>>
>>60903598
>>60903614
you are retarded. hope the cops roll you up soon.
>>
>>60903982
Thanks. Already know about this info, just didn't want to bang away argument combinations and pray, especially because scans can be time consuming... but I guess that's part of the game.

>>60904007
[For educational purposes only]
>>
>>60903598
>past the Windows 10 firewall
Gee, I dunno. Try opening the fucking ports. How the fuck do you think port scans are supposed to "get past" a fucking firewall? Just send it a magic packet wrapped in pixie dust and it will slip right on through!
>>
>>60903798
What a loaded question.
How the fuck would I know what someone else is going to do?
>>
>>60903835
If policy is set to drop traffic there's no way to get it to reply.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.