[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No LED for Moto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: moto_g5_1.jpg (32KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
moto_g5_1.jpg
32KB, 800x450px
I would bought this shit but no LED for notifications is a dealbreaker.

Please /g/ something similar to this (even Camera) in the same price range?

Bonus points for Lineage OS support.
>>
>>60897794
would buy*
Yep... My fault
>>
>>60897794
>moto g5
isn't that phone a chink overpriced copy from the also chink redmi note 4 pro or whatever?
>>
>>60897820
Are you suggesting the redmi note 4 pro?
Camera is clearly worse, and I'm not sure about its durability.
>>
>>60897794
Know what's really obnoxious? All Moto Gs have an led in the earpiece grill, including the G5, but it's disabled. You can enable with root access, though.
>>
>>60897794
>No led for notifications
Trust me bud, Moto display is far superior to notification LEDs.
>>
>>60897794
>Please /g/ something similar to this (even Camera) in the same price range?
Whatever Xiaomi / Huawei / ... phone matches this model. (4a? Mi6? No clue what the equivalent to it would be for your use.)
>>
>>60897794
>being this autistic
>>
>>60898231
Oh yes it's so superior. I love not knowing whether I have a notification unless the phone is right next to me
>>
>>60898508
What the fuck do you do that keeps your phone just far enough out of distance that you can't see the fucking screen light up, but will notice a LED, for a long enough period of time that you might miss a notification?
>>
>Anno Domini MMXVII
>notification LED
Always-on display is the way of the future
>>
>no LED for notifications is a dealbreaker

Why does anyone want this much less consider it a dealbreaker?
>>
>>60897794
LG /g/2,3 or 5
>>
>>60898664
Not carry the phone around the entire house for instance?

I missed plenty of notifications like this. I'm not near my phone, I missed the screen lighting up for 3 seconds and I have people yelling at me for it.

Meanwhile ambient display is pretty much the difference between picking up the phone and pressing a button. Not only that, turning the screen on? On AMOLED displays I can see the gimmick being worth a shit. The Moto G4 doesn't have one. You tell -me- situations in which that is in any way more useful.
>>
>>60897794
Is it a fire alarm? What do you want a blinking light for?
So you can feel superior and say I'm not replying to that
The only deal breaker is a lack of nfc
Fucking fucboi
>>
>>60897794
>no LED for notifications is a dealbreaker.

That's a stupid fucking dealbreaker for a phone.
>>
Had that phone. Upgraded to a Redmi 4 Prime. No LineageOS, but MIUI is tolerable.
>>
>>60898186
ikr :(
I have an Amazon g4 and can't root it
>>
>>60899414
>Amazon g4
You stupid fucking cuck
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.