[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wireless or not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Wireless.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Wireless.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
Do you use wireless mouse, keyboards or headphones?

Are they better than the ones with cable?

From my experience, I have used wireless mouse, keyboards and headphones in the past and at the end I have always returned to the ones with cable. Maybe was because I bought cheap products but I always got tired of the use of batteries, have to charge them or with problem with the conection.
>>
Apple wireless master race
>>
>>60897049
Nice bait

Here have your laggy device along with your drained batteries and dead soildered wireless adaptor
>>
>>60897259
Apple is gay. Homosexuals were persecuted in the Nazi Germany. Apple is subhuman and has nothing to do with the master race.
>>
>>60897578
Wow thats sounds like a really interesting fact
Source?
>>
Thanks OP for thread since I want to ask a question.

Is the connection encrypted? I mean, is it possible to a keylogger log the keyboard analysing the wireless traffic?
>>
>>60898294
I use apple keyboard
I believe its encrypted cuz its apple
>>
>>60897049
I used a wireless mouse. It was a piece of shit.
>>
The only reliable wireless devices are those communicating just over RF and not over bluetooth. I've had my wireless 433MHz keyboard since 2005 and on a pair of NiMH AA cells it will run for two months without the need for charging.

I even tried to reverse-engineer the protocol with my RTL-SDR but it's encrypted in some weird way so I can bet it's pretty secure.
Nowadays everything is just bluetooth and digital, probably unreliable as fuck. I wish we went back to simpler designs.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.