[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ian Murdock Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

I guess now is a food time to talk about the death of Ian Murdock.

Is it really suicide? The authorities have confirmed that it is suicide. But we also know that Ian crossed paths with the authorites on that fatal night. He has "stories to tell" as he said on twitter after his arrest.

Debain was one of the the last bastions of FOSS. With its founder's demise, Debain turned into another shillnet.

What are your thoughts into Ian's death? I hope this doesn't come off as insensitive as I waited more than 1 year to open this topic...

RIP Ian. Remember that /g/ will always love you.
>>
>>60893693
Give me a quick rundown on his death, and why you think it could be something else but suicide.
>>
>>60893704
his run in with the law and the incomplete story on his last tweets... it is incomplete because he was silenced.

we will never know..,.
>>
File: Ian-Murdock-last-Twitter.jpg (725KB, 1027x4803px) Image search: [Google]
Ian-Murdock-last-Twitter.jpg
725KB, 1027x4803px
>>60893693
JUST
>>
File: 1495173052035.png (47KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
1495173052035.png
47KB, 200x300px
>>60893693
Some people claim he just had a manic episode before killing himself (There are some claims of him being mentally unstable in the first place (Like most of the Linux Community))
I've heard the police where he lived (San Fran. IIRC) are actually corrupt as fuck, so it wouldn't surprise me if they targeted him because he was vulnerable
Of course the (((Authorities))) that fucking attacked him would claim it was suicide
Though some people claim it was actually MS assassinating him I think that's a bit too far (Many hitmen to dress as police officers, however hitmen typically work alone so that makes his report of multiple officers (2-3?) make it very unlikely to be hitmen)
>>
>>60893870
>however hitmen typically work alone so that makes his report of multiple officers

Source?
>>
I wish all GNUmales would learn from Ian and kill themselves too.
>>
It sounds like mental illness to me.
>>
He was probably mentally ill dude. Sad he died don't sensationalize a death we don't know anything about unless you have evidence or seasoning
>>
>>60896306
you first, polkek.
>>
>>60893693
I have no reason to believe he was lying, so assuming what he said is true, he was butt raped by a police woman, which lead to him killing himself.
>>
>>60893693
>slide this thread.
>rubbing of hands intensifies.
>>
it was a tragedy, but stop obsessing over it. you can't reach any insights about debian by analyzing ian murdocks life.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.