[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i crack wpa2 wifi pass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-06-13-21-29-54.png (329KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-13-21-29-54.png
329KB, 1440x2560px
I tried using raf and bcmon on my rooted droid but apparently i dont have the chip to make it work
I have a rasperry pi and can get access to the router. How do i crack pass
Poorfag needs help.
>>
>>60890828
accessing a wpa2 network isn't the same as "cracking" a password. you actually have to infiltrate it in the classic sense of the word via capturing handshakes and whatnot unless wps is enabled.
>>
>>60890873
I looked at this http://kamilslab.com/2017/04/10/how-to-crack-wpa2-wifi-networks-using-the-raspberry-pi/

But i dont really understand it fully. I can possible get my pi connected using Ethernet but i dont know the password. Would that work as "infiltration"
>>
>>60890922
is it just a home router? if you've got physical access have you tried the default logins for the router management page?
>>
Isn't he easiest way to crack wps?
>>
>>60890974
yeah but only grandmas and dummies have wps enabled in 2017
>>
>>60890945
Yeah its my roommates router. He doesnt like me that much but i probably could get access to it when he is out. I tried all the default pass but he changed i I could reset it but i dont want him to find out.
>>
>>60890974
Yeah thats easy i can crack wps using my unmodded phone
>>
reaver
>>
>>60891047
My phone doesnt have a the chip that works with reaver
>>
Im looking into something similar but i dont have access to the router what can i do
>>
>>60891388
get a job
>>
>>60891009
>trying to crack you roommate wifi pass instead of just asking them
sometimes I forget the kind of population this website has
>>
>>60891420
I do have a job but i get paid min wage and i cant afford to pay 60$ or so for wifi. The only providers in my area is charter and at&t.

>>60891450
Well i know it sounds autisic when you put it like that but my roommate doesnt like me much. If i ask he will probably say no.
>>
>>60891536
You can still negotiate him giving you the password, offer to split the bill or some shit like that. If that doesnt work try shoulder surfing.
>>
>>60891066
Then use it on a laptop.
>>
Social Engineering:
Ask one of his friends.
Ask him directly.
Call him pretending to be from the cable company and ask for it.
Change it to the default and see if he changes it back.
You don't have to be fucking 0cool/crashoverride 01010101011 pew pew lasers to "hack" something (in fact social engineering is the one legitimate hacking technique actually displayed in that film.)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.