[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LG G4 fucking up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: LG-G4-price-slashed.jpg (328KB, 493x742px) Image search: [Google]
LG-G4-price-slashed.jpg
328KB, 493x742px
heres the situation
>be me listening to music
>music stops
>see that entire phone has stopped
>try the home and power button
>nada
>it fucking dies
it had a full charge and was working fine
ive had this problem once before where it froze then died, I took it to the store and they replaced it because of this exact problem about a year ago
but it appears that the same problem is here in the "fixed" phone
please help me, it shouldn't be fucking up like this, not a second time, not after they told me they fixed it
>>
>G4
I wouldn't bother trying trying
>>
>>60877695
please, im a poorfag and cant afford another phone, is there anything I can do at all to at least get it to turn on?
>>
>>60877705
It's a hardware issue on all G4s. Either try to get a time bomb replacement of your replacement or buy a new phone. Im on my 4th or 5th replacement now.
>>
>>60877744
well seeing as how its fubar, is there anyway I can get my music and pictures off of it?
>>
>>60877759
>has an expensive phone with a slot for a removable media card
>one that has been known to brick itself for several years now
>he's even had it happen before
>he didn't store his media on the media card so he can keep it in case the phone bricks itself again
>he didn't even read my filename
You have nobody to blame but yourself.
>>
>>60877676
>install lineageOS
>>
>>60877803

>tfw your LG is one of the few LG not supported by lineageOS
>>
File: 1496341803057.jpg (198KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1496341803057.jpg
198KB, 1000x667px
Just curious what's the first three numbers on your serial?
>>
g4s are fucked. mine and my girls started bootlooping within a week of each other. they are trash. join some other master race.
>>
>>60877744
wow you really got bad luck. im on my second one and it working "fine" would suddenly heat up for a few days for no reason. it hurts the battery life, making me want to upgrade to a new phone. a phone that has good camera, wont heat up like a grill and long battery life
>>
>>60877676
Had a similar problem with my nexus 5. Out of the blue it started bootlooping. Nothing can be done. Can't take it to repair shops because reasons. Fuck technology.
>>
Stop buying LG phones you stupid fucks
You deserve everything you get, can't wait for all the LG6 fags who are just anti samsung contrarians to start panic mode when that POS starts failing
>>
>>60879524
What do I buy then?
>>
G4fag here, killed my warranty on the first day by flashing custom everything, has been just werking for months now.
>>
>>60879676
Xiaomi
>>
>>60877676
>listening to music
>by using """smartphone"""
Found the problem. Such a pleb...
>>
All LG phones have quality control issues, people have been saying not to buy them for years on /g/ and people never listen.
>>
Bootloop us imminent.
Enjoy the LG experience.
>>
>>60879435
can they look at the files on your phone if you bring it in? even if its in a boot loop?
>>
>>60877676
Had the same problem with my Flex 2. At service they had to change the whole motherboard...
>>
>>60877705
Buy a used One M8. They are cheap.
>>
>>60877676
G4 had a major design flaw prevalent througout.

Get yourself a Moto G4 in the meantime. or a chick one if you want.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.