[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FAANG Stocks Crashing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: faang_image.gif (27KB, 733x286px) Image search: [Google]
faang_image.gif
27KB, 733x286px
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/its-all-over-for-the-faang-stocks-2017-06-12

>They don’t ring a bell at the top of the market, the old Wall Street saying goes, but last Friday you could hear a crack as big as the one on the Liberty Bell next to Independence Hall.

>That was when the market’s highest flyers, the so-called FAANG stocks — Facebook FB, -0.77% Amazon.com AMZN, -1.38% Apple AAPL, -2.46% Netflix NFLX, -4.18% and Alphabet (Google) GOOG, -0.73% GOOGL, -0.86% — all closed down 3% or more on huge volume.

>Unfortunately, though these are all great companies that dominate rapidly growing markets, I think their stocks’ recent big run is coming to an end.

>When super-momentum stocks like these break down, they fall hard and may take years to recover their former glory. So, unless the FAANGs hit new highs again on strong volume in the next few weeks, I’m afraid their investors—including many newbies and fan boys and girls—are in for some pain.

The tech bubble is finally starting to burst. The cancer that is silicon valley is coming to an end.
>>
Thank god.
>>
>>60873181
>The cancer that is silicon valley is coming to an end.
I can only hope. So tired of normie hipster faggots with pink hair and twirly mustaches
>>
I hope they drag down etherium with them
>>
BUY THE DIP
THIS IS WHY YOU FAGS ARE POOR

You guys miss the boat every single time, and only care when something is flying high like the average normie. See: AMD, NVDA, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and Dogecoin
>>
Explain to a retard what this means
>>
>>60873308
Absolutely nothing new. The tech sector will reflect it's actual value now
>>
>>60873268
Unlike AMD, these companies provide nothing useful (except Amazon). Netflix can't even turn a profit. Google keeps pushing their shitty political agenda, and Apple makes 90% of its revenue from phones. Facebook picked up Instagram, but facebook.com is finally dying.

>>60873308
junk stocks doing what junk stocks do
>>
>>60873181
Ubuntu & Sailfish OS phone when??
>>
>>60873474
Will it be named nsa helped develop me
>>
>>60873268
UR POOR
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.