[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SaS and SaP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: SAS-e-SAP.png (30KB, 241x207px) Image search: [Google]
SAS-e-SAP.png
30KB, 241x207px
Hey! I have an opportunity to work as SaS and SaP administrator. Any tips regarding the job? If you working as SaS & SaP admin then describe your workday.
Thank you!
>>
>>60867375
You will love the money you get and enjoy your first week. After this you will want more money and hate your job because everything is and works just retarded. SAP means Slow All Potential. Writing and overdocumenting everything you and everyone else does is pure shit and the questions your clients will ask you (and the tasks you have to do) will make you puke.

I am not going into any detail. Start working there and see this for yourself. As I said, your first week will be fun and great and fantastic.
>>
>>60867457
I am looking forward to my first week then! :D
>>
>>60867457
I worked at sap in COE full time for 6 months. They hired 10 college grads. In this six months

One was fired for being retarded
Two started having mental health issues from the work
Two loved it and got promoted away from me
Two quit because they hated it so much
Everyone else endured
I quit because I wanted to be a developer

Couldn't pay me enough to go back, honestly
>>
Imagine a giant cock flying towards your mouth, and there's nothing you can do about it, and you're like "oh man, I'm going to have to suck this thing". You brace yourself to suck this giant cock. But then, at the last moment, it changes trajectory and hits you in the eye. You think to yourself "well, at least I got that out of the way". However, the giant cock rears its ugly head, and stabs your eye again, and again, and again. Eventually, this cock is penetrating your grey matter, and you begin to lose control of your motor functions. Then, the giant cock slaps you across the cheek and knocks you out of your chair. Unable to move and at your most vulnerable, the giant cock finally lodges itself in your anus, where it rests comfortably for 4, maybe 5 hours.

That's what using SAP feels like.
>>
>>60867375
Should have went with SIEMENS bro
>>
>>60867637
Is this pasta? I like this pasta it has a nice creamy alfredo to it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.