[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /g/ Are there any full tower cases that have 3 unobstructed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: corsair 750d af - 1.jpg (125KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
corsair 750d af - 1.jpg
125KB, 1200x800px
Hi /g/
Are there any full tower cases that have 3 unobstructed (aside from grill/filter) 120mm or even 140mm intake fans? Something like the Corsair 750D Airflow but with three fans instead of wasting space on drive bays. It would have to be full tower to accommodate EATX.

Also case thread I suppose.
>>
>>60860235
On the front, not that I know, but Phanteks has cases with 3 unobstructed top fan slots and two front.
>>
>>60860235
900D
>>
>>60860235
Corsair 900d does.
That and room for like 4+ full size water cooling radiators.
>>
>>60860235
You can put a 360 in the top of the 750d with ease, or does it have to be in the front specifically?
>>
File: main.jpg (94KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
main.jpg
94KB, 600x500px
Thanks for the suggestions. I just remembered that Thermaltake had their caselabs ripoff designs. I'm gonna look into those.

>>60860415
>>60861165
I've read that the 900D actually isn't all that ideal from an airflow perspective.

>>60861214
>or does it have to be in the front specifically?
In the front specifically. It's kind of an uncommon use case:
I want to be able to stuff the case with 4 GPUs for rendering work. The blower-style designs like Founders Editions work better when the cards are basically touching. I figured in that case, the more intake fans the better. Even though they exhaust air out of the back, you would probably still have a lot of ambient heat given off by 4 cards under load.
>>
>>60861535
750D and 900D are identical in that department.
Surely you should've realized that.
>>
>>60861535
You could consider something like the silverstone ft02 I guess.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.