[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know how to modify the blockchain to make it expire?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Jimbo from Gary The Goat youtube channel wants to create "Gary Bucks", a crypto-currency that you have to spend within a time limit before it expires, to compete with the corrupt central banking system.

Do any of you guys know how this might be achieved?

Heres Jimbos own explanation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkSIPzBDwuE

Also, if someone could tell him about this thread if it comes up with anything useful, that would be great. I don't have a facebook or a youtube account. Just leave a link to the thread in the youtube comments or message him on Facebook.
>>
>>60858200
>a crypto-currency that you have to spend within a time limit before it expires, to compete with the corrupt central banking system
So the kikes are trying to play both sides now? Nobody is falling for this anyway.
>>
make two wallets
transfer all funds back and forth
they never expire
>>
>>60858268
Hmmm.. Yeah thats quite the loophole
>>
>>60858268
An alternative would be built-in inflation, which could be done easily by just not putting a limit on the number of coins that could be mined.

Inflation sucks though and nobody would want to use such a system.
>>
>>60858585
what about coins that are taken out the circulation because of lost wallets?
inflation guarantees that those lost coins asymptotically become asymptotically valueless
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.