[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PC Configuration 800$ range

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 61OHPKnuBCL__SL1000_.jpg (58KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
61OHPKnuBCL__SL1000_.jpg
58KB, 1000x1000px
I m not really up to date with recent valid hardware so i don't know where to start.

I recently decided on buying and building myself a pc instead of a laptop because i think it's more convenient hardware wise.

I don't really need a fancy case whatsoever but i would love something very fast with an ssd.

What would you /g bros suggest?
>>
>>60818061
here. The pc bulding general is a better place to ask then starting your own thread. Read the OP then make a post.
>>
>>60827380
>"fuck the PC building general. I am going to make my own thread"
>>60818061
delete thread
kill you'reself
>>
It's almost as if there's a site dedicated to this question and it's called logicalincrements.com
Someone should put it on the sticky after making it
>>
>>60827380
>>>/pcbg/
>pcpartpicker.com
>get Ryzen.
>the R5 1600 is ideal for your budget and allaround good.

when diving into /pcbg/ read the sitcky first.
the curret one is almost ful, so a new one will come out soon.
>>
>>60827408
>logicalincrements.com
>logical shills
please leave
>>
>>60827401
>>60827403
>>60827380
new thread:
>>60827421

And OP, since it fits what you want, here's the build I'M doing.
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/WMJYCy
>>
>>60827408
logicalincrements is not very reliable. they still offer the i5 lineup ver the R5 in same price categories
it mostly only focuses on PC gaming and I would only recommend it as a vague reference starting point.
>>
>>60827469
>https://pcpartpicker.com/list/WMJYCy
I know this is not the /pcbg/ but you may want to opt for higher frequency RAM.

And consider a better cooler if you plan to do some performance oovercocking.
>>
>>60827512
AMD considers anything over 2667 mhz to be an overclock and voids the warranty. Besides. I chose it for looks. I can always OC the memory to 2666.
>>
>>60827469
good luck getting a 570 faggo
>>
>>60827380
If you want a good computer to start off with (i.e something cheap but with good hardware that you can modify significantly) consider the Dell Optiplex 990 or the Dell Optiplex 790. Both models have an Intel i5 Processor.

Specs
Dell Optiplex 990 - Intel i5 Processor @ greater than 3.1Ghz 8GB of RAM on default
Dell Optiplex 790 - Intel i5 Processor @3.1GHz 4GB of DDR3 RAM on default

If it has 4GB of RAM, you would at least want to upgrade that to either 8GB or 16GB.

The processor being an i5 makes it good.

You will definitely want to replace the preexisting graphics card if you are a gamer. The minimum you should have, in my opinion, is a graphics card with 4GB of VRAM.
>>
>>60827469
>>60827512
Thanks guys, i didn't know about the pcbg threads
>>
>>60827742
I have seen Dell Optiplex 790s for as low as $80 and I saw a 990 for $65 (I was very lucky to find that).
>>
OP here, NEWS EVERYONE

I suddenly have 600$ now, not 800. Any good 600 $ configuration?
>>
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/FJh4QV
Here you go m8
>>
>>60828577
something with a g4560 and rx 470
>>
>>60828577
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/WZtwf8
How about this?
>>
>>60828977
Looks very good anon thanks, can someone approve this as well?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.