[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Machine learning conspiracy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_m1aofyFs2X1r5l1opo1_500.gif (482KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1aofyFs2X1r5l1opo1_500.gif
482KB, 500x391px
There is a worrying trend in technology in the past 3 years of less and less privacy (windows telemetry, google's and facebook's data collecting, etc). What if this is not for spying on us, but for machine learning? just by being online, we are contributing to ai, which will eventually fuck us all. thoughts?
>>
>>60825690
Yeah they've been using it for all types of data science stuff of course they're going to use it for machine learning
>>
>>60825690
And the water is wet.
>>
>thoughts?
How did it take you until now to realize this?
And we've been doing it since 2003.
>>
Machine learning is far more powerful than anyone realizes. The key to human level reasoning is language. When NLP is near perfect, AGI and then ASI will rapidly emerge
>>
>>60825690
mark my words: by 2030 there will be no such jobs as 'developers' and 'programmers'

you will be able to input a software requirements specification file into a secure online account, pay $5k, and in a matter of minutes receive a zip file consisting of a full developed piece of software generated by an AI based on its training from hundreds millions of online and offline source code repositories. the sad part is that AI behemoth needing a data center as big as Manhattan in order to function properly will probably owned by Google.

in 2030 saying 'I need a Developer' will be like saying today 'I need a Pinsetter or a Knocker-Upper or a Switchboard Operator'.
>>
>>60826990
>software requirements specification file
We call this "source code".
>>
>>60826602
No, dipshit. Water makes things wet.
>>
>>60825690
>in the past 3 years
oh dear...
>>
>>60826990
more like how original coal miners using candles and pickaxes lost their jobs, replaced by more efficient, heavy machinery, and trained workers those who maintain and aid operations, at best we will be only just mere observers, quality assurance, useless, replaceable resource, that will eventually be replaced, and moved to an even lower layer of the chain, at the end, completely removed from the process.
That is going to be the moment, that will be the time, we can start to pray to our new saviors, gods,a repressive power, created by us, based on 1s and 0s
It will be the future, our future
>>
>>60825690
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
I ironically believe all of this
>>
>>60826990
does that mean that I'll finally be able to play games on linux
>>
Google will succeed in creating an AI and it will be the beast of revelation
>>
>>60827586
>no available source code
>>
>>60825690
Are you insane OP? They are using data to make a better world for all of us :) I always get lost in watching my recommended videos on youtube XD ;)
>>
>>60827125
>>
FUCK ME OP I NEVER REALIZED
>>
> thoughts?

Duh. Use Apple products, they don't keep your data around to be fed to the skynet. Makes siri useless, but who needs it, really.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.