[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Light / Lamp Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Can we have a light/lamp thread ?

I'm thinking of a way to automatically light all my lamps at a preset time or instead be able to turn on all of them from my smartphone (because I'm a lazy ass and don't want to leave my desk).

Also thinking if it would be possible to set the lights so they automatically and slowly turn off (like decrease of intensity and heat of the bulb).

How can I do that ?

Also, post lamps.
>>
>>60825587
bump
>>
>>60825587
It's a lamp. Just buy a normal lamp. Turn it on when you need it, turn it off when you don't. Don't reinvent something that works perfectly.
>>
>>60825587
>lamp
apache sucks
>>
Flux bluetooth is a good RGB bulb but the app for it is complete horse shit
>>
>>60825587
Several ways.

If you get the chinese cheap lights, then you can just run UDP packets to control them then script different packets for different times. that's what I do, although I can also control from phone and universal remote (that i use for home theater system as well).
>>
>>60827597
its also a botnet apparently, needing permissions to access my contacts and shit
>>
Lifx bulbs that can do that out of the box.
>>
>>60827589
nice meme
>>
>>60825587
Phillips HUE does this, at a premium...
>>
>>60825587
I love LED bulbs.
Don't care for muh internet of things gay colored lights.
>>
I have hue lights, hue LED strip, spent a ton on them, but they are great. Lots of things you can program them to do, and it's nice to be able to switch from dim to bright, warm to cool, and different colors all from your phone. I also have one of the tap switches, it's neat- no batteries required, and completely wireless.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.