[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This ugly motherfucker used these pieces of dog shit to code

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

This ugly motherfucker used these pieces of dog shit to code doom. What the fuck have you achieved?
>>
>>60821950
>dog shit
>>
Installed gentoo
>>
>>60821950
Widescreen CRT monitors give me an erection
>>
>>60821950
why is the world so shit now
>>
>>60821950
I've coded minecraft then one faggot stole my code and now he is rich and i have dog shit.
>>
>>60822012
please code minecraft again in C++ with proper multiplayer mod support
>>
File: 1436048946281.jpg (18KB, 783x791px) Image search: [Google]
1436048946281.jpg
18KB, 783x791px
>>60821950
>dog shit
>one of the most baller displays available
>>
>>60821950
>making videogames
not much of an achievement there
>>
id had a lot of money after Wolfenstein. They literally went out and coded DOOM on brand new NeXT workstations. However they coded Keen with computers they stole from Softdisk and returned them the next morning.
>>
>widescreen CRT

HHNNNGGG, what make/model is this?
>>
>>60822240
Silicon Graphics/Integraph InterView 28hd96

28 inch, 2042x1152px at 80Hz (1080p at 85Hz)
>>
>>60821950
Believe it or not, back in college in '98 I developed a site called "everyonespace.com" that was basically an early version of modern social networks. It had real name and statuses and some primitive "like" system but nobody thought it was a good idea to use your real info online back then and therefore I abandoned it. Years later the internet changed and it turns out my idea would have been worth a lot. This goes to show that no matter how great you ideas are, if it is not the right time for them then they are going to be forgotten.
>>
he was a sexy cunt
>>
>>60822486
>This goes to show that no matter how great you ideas are
But your idea was shit, and it's still not a good idea to use your real info online. You make it sound as if normies adopting facebook et al. was some kind of progression, a "great idea", when it's possibly the worst thing to happen to the internet.
>>
>>60822352
jesus christ that's so fucking good even by today's standards non crt was a fucking mistake the only way it could be better is if it was 144+hz but it's still better than 60hz shit that 99% of faggots here use TODAY
>>
>>60823647
You do realize that monitor wasn't as cheap as the shitty LCDs you're familiar with, right? Also, it needed 85Hz because below that working with a CRT is eyefuck. For LCD 60Hz is adequate.

And no, that's not a gaming monitor, and you don't need a 144Hz LCD unless you're explicitly gaming.
>>
>>60823952
confirmed never tried 144hz you baka

just smooth desktop mouse is worth the price

the CRTs i used to have until 2011 were both 120hz but i guess that was early 2000s not 90s
>>
>>60822774
people on normiebook use their real names you fucking piece of shit
>>
>>60821950
What's with the Mac? I thought this guy was cool.
>>
>>60824654
So was Apple. War has changed.
>>
>>60824143
On an LCD refresh isn't about eye strain though. It just effects how smooth the presentation is. On a CRT 60hz is a fucking eye killer as you have a ray guy firing light into your eyes rather than just backlighting a panel.

I have a 144hz monitor and it is sexual in its presentation but it doesn't reduce eye strain. Although eye strain isn't a huge issue with LCDs anyway.
>>
>What the fuck have you achieved?
Nothing, because I'm not some neurotypical normie ree

>tfw crippling depression ;_;
>>
>>60824654
this was back when apple sold powerpc tower computers you could buy parts for and upgrade somewhat like a normal pc.
>>
>>60824634
And that counters what I said in my post, how?
>>
>>60824706
Do you think neurotypicals achieve anything? Modern civilisation was built by autists.
>>
>implying a game is good because of the programmers

I've worked on many technically very well put together games that are objectively bad designed. The worst part of being a game programmer is that your work is judged entirely based on how well the art and design teams do their jobs (unless you literally ship a broken game or something).

I've even been asked in interviews what the best-selling game I've worked on is. Like, motherfucker, I wrote the code, I didn't design and market the damn thing.
>>
>how?
lol
>>
What age is he here
WHat year
>>
>>60822774
I think he meant great idea for making money, which it was.
>>
>1920 x 1080 monitor all the way back in 95

My mans was ahead of everyone else technologically.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.