[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comcast subscriber agreement for residential services

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: monitoring.png (124KB, 1077x689px) Image search: [Google]
monitoring.png
124KB, 1077x689px
>h. Monitoring and Recording. You agree that Comcast and its agents may monitor and record... voice, data or image communications that are transmitted between: Comcast and its agents and... any user of your Service(s) or Equipment, or any user of any phone numbers associated with your account.
Their new remotes have a built in microphone for your convenience
>>
At least they're nice enough to tell you outright
>>
>>60813461
Is this for TV service? Internet?
>>
>>60813461
so they know I fap to JAV and have a preferences for natural titties and creampies big whoop
>>
Thankfully, encryption exists to deal with this exact type of problem.
>>
>>60813763
>natural titties and creampies
Now that's how you blend into the crowd.
>>
>>60813683
its for everything
>https://www.xfinity.com/Corporate/Customers/Policies/SubscriberAgreement.html
>>60813790
you cant encrypt the tv remote that listens to you with a microphone
>>
>>60815815
and they are starting to phase out the non computer box(normal STB) inplace of the x1 box
>>
>>60815815
It would require a lot of money and infrastructure to record customer's voices 24/7. You need to think about how much sense this makes on a consumer-wide scale before getting suspicious. I'm not saying they don't monitor your shit, but if they do, it's probably just when the police asks them or when they suspect someone is causing problems for the network. You know terms of services are always written with excessive permissions for the service provider just to cover their asses if there's a lawsuit.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.