[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this confirm that musk is a hack?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: nintchdbpict000264786242.jpg (60KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000264786242.jpg
60KB, 960x720px
Does this confirm that musk is a hack?
>>
>>60811514
its been confirmed since he was kicked off of paypal for wanting to migrate to windows server
>>
>>60811541
What does that mean?
How does that mean he is a hack?
>>
>>60811514
He just likes TUUUUUUUUUUBES anon, what's the problem?
>>
>>60811514
If he is a hack why aren't you the head of a multi million dollar company?
>>
>>60811606
who are: steve jobs, Mark Zuckerberg, every member of the walton family, literally tens of thousands of other individuals.
>>
>>60811606
if my shit is brown why aren't you the president of the united states?
>>
hyper gleepgloop
>>
Isn't hyperloop supposed to be in near-vacuum? Why is there that turbine?
>>
>>60811584
You don't replace Unix with Windows.
You switch it to GNU/Linux
>>
>>60811541
[citation needed]
>>
>>60811879
Because it is near vacuum, making propulsion with a huge-ass turbine very efficient.
>>
>>60811606
Trump is POTUS and Super fucking rich. Your argument is bad.
>>
>>60812385
> Musk was ousted in October 2000 from his role as CEO (although he remained on the board) due to disagreements with other company leadership, notably over his desire to move PayPal's Unix-based infrastructure to Microsoft Windows.
http://fortune.com/2007/11/13/paypal-mafia/
>>
>>60811879
The turbine makes the vacuum by sucking air into it and compressing it into lunch for the people onboard.
>>
>>60811514
>build hyperloop
>it actually works
>some nigger throws a newport carton into the propeller
>everyones insides are propelled to the nearest city

yeah good idea lets treat people like people and not animals

what did i mean by this?
>>
>>60812974
>implying you would leave a turbine anywhere near a nigger.
>implying niggers can affort to go on the hyper loop at all.

Best joke I heard all day.
>>
File: Lyle.png (308KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Lyle.png
308KB, 640x480px
>>60811514
>>
>>60812765
Which is why the shuttle had a turbine
>>
>>60812974
ofcourse it works but it's too expensive and too risky at that scale. also look at the test they did in the desert, that was a train, not a hyperloop, that thing ran on rails.
>>
>>60813195
rails or no the hyperloop is still a prototype its not complete and you need money and lots of land to pull it off the problem being no one really likes new things because its risky.
>>
>>60812974
What?
>>
>>60813080
B-but the hyperloop was supposed to be cheap anon. Instead of blackie buying 2 packs of pall malls, he could just go to san francisco from LA instead for a better beggar spot.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.