[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/g/erms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

>go to school computer lab
>pick a spot
>take my antibacterial wipes out of my backpack
>take one sleeve
>start wiping the keyboard, the mouse, and general workarea
>people all around start staring at me

what gives? you know those computer lab equipment are extremely dirty, i see the kinds of stuff on them, yet students use with without care. fellow /g/ermophobes, what can i do to combat this stigma of wanting a _clean_ working environment?
>>
Just wash your hands after you fucking sperg
>>
Just bring your own faggy laptop.

>tfw take my T420 everywhere
>no one will steal it because it's a fucking brick from 2000
>no one can use it because it has a japanese keyboard layout with all the keys painted black
>quad core sandy bridge still werks
>>
>>60810352
Lol, that's like saying, "take this thyroid pill AFTER you've been exposed to radiation."

>>60810353
I don't always have my laptop with me and I want to use the large monitors my school provides
>>
>>60810381
>I don't always have my laptop with me and I want to use the large monitors my school provides
then deal with it
>>
>>60810467
Dude, honestly, not everybody carries around their laptops with them all the time. Even a "T420 Japanese keyboard edition with blacked out keys." Give me a break here...
>>
>>60810605
That's just me, i never said you needed to get the same laptop.

Just get one of those thin and light ultrabook shits and carry it everywhere, you can't avoid filthiness in public things.
>>
>>60810353
sounds comfy af
got a pic?
>>
Do you have untreated AIDS or something? Just fucking order your immune system to get rid off all refugees.
>>
>>60810381
>Wash hands like you take the pill, just to follow your argument
>Wash hands before touching dirty things

This puts faulty food analogies on an entirely different level.
>>
File: 1fb.jpg (68KB, 813x484px) Image search: [Google]
1fb.jpg
68KB, 813x484px
>>60810755
Lol, while you're using the computer for a long period of time you will involuntarily touch your face and others parts of your body where it will expose you to dangerous levels of germs and viruses from the environment. Say all you want, but it's involuntary. Even resting your head on your fist, leaning back and putting your hands behind your head, etc. are all ways you invariably spread germs all over your body. Then this germ carries on and can get in your car, your apartment, etc. This is why after I come home from the outside world, I strip all my clothes off, jump in the shower at max-hot, and put on a new of clothes so I esentially decontaminate myself.
>>
>>60810381
Just become a mech. keyboard autist. then you'll have an excuse to bring your own immaculate keyboard places and other vaguely tech people will just think you have a trendy, if consumerist, hobby.
>>
File: image.jpg (163KB, 1068x1039px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163KB, 1068x1039px
>>60810814
>that kid in the library with a mech keyboard
>>
>>60810814
I also like to go lightweight and not bring a lot of stuffs with me because that increases my chance of also contaminating my personal things with the outside environment. For example, everytime I use my laptop outside of my apartment and I bring it back home, I have to also decontaminet it. I have to use one of those abrasive clorox wipes to wipe down my laptop to ensure it doesn't further spread germs inside of my apartment. This kills the germs.
>>
>>60810718
Not really, i don't feel proud enough of my spraying skills to take a picture.

I want to paint the keys again but procrastination always wins.
>>
File: hhkb.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
hhkb.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>60810300
You're not above drawing attention to yourself with disinfectant wipes.
Why not buy a 60% mechanical keyboard and carry it around?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.