[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did I miss?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: think.png (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
think.png
11KB, 225x225px
Why is everyone shilling for AMD now. Even pleb-tier shitty normie (((tech))) youtubers are absolutely worshipping AMD saying that Intel is over, or some shit.
>>
Zen, nicca.

Cheap, fast, fully featured silicon, with no segmented differentiation. No nickel and diming. Just buy what you want, and get more than you need.
>>
File: peasant.jpg (231KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
peasant.jpg
231KB, 500x500px
>>60808912
>normie
says the fuckboy who
>does not play a musical instrument
>drives a car with an automatic transmission
>unable to solve a system of differential equations
>CANNOT read sheet music
>wears shoes he bought at the mall
>CANNOT do 25 pushups in a single set
>unable to perform a heel-toe downshift
>CANNOT perform a fourier series expansion
>has listened to less than 3,000 albums
>CANNOT run a mile in under seven (7) minutes
peasants like you make me sick.
>>
>>60808912
Zen arrived and took Intel by surprise.
Now Threadripper comes to ram it in the ass clothes on.
Intel is the only one to blame here.
>>
>>60808912
intel has been coning the goyim for the last 5 years and they just realized
>>
The cost to produce big die Intel silicon is a lot more than what it costs AMD cost friendly approach. AMD can scale their CPUs and it's impossible for Intel to keep up in the short term. For the first time Intel is disadvantaged in design, process and cost to market.
>>
>>60808947
>>60809175
Nobody gives a shit about Zen you autistic shills.

People are mad because Intel went full Jew and released Meme-X which no one wants and fucks consumers over at every possible turn.

That plus mining has made AMD cards popular. Their stocks are rallying hard right now.
>>
>>60808955
It's this self description thread?
>>
>>60809290

You mean Global Foundry and Samsung's tech that AMD is leasing?
>>
Underdog stories are always crowd pleasers.
>>
>>60808912
I'll be honest. I've always been a bigger fan of AMD than intel.

I always knew which was the best chip and it always was in my price range. Intel on the other hand I could never figure out their models, they sound too similar. I would tell people I have the best AMD chip and they'd be like "wow the one with 4 cores, NICE". Built an intel once with a friend, and I mention the chip and noone even knew what I was talking about even though his PC was better. It all boils down to perception and if you dont think you have the best, you are going to be depressed.
>>
File: 1491911677612.png (162KB, 633x900px) Image search: [Google]
1491911677612.png
162KB, 633x900px
>>60809303

Where did Jim Keller touch you?
>>
I just buy whatever is a good CPU or GPU at the time. Brand loyalty is for idiots.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.