[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You fags will know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7546.jpg (17KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7546.jpg
17KB, 384x384px
I have 2 hdds

So i unplugged one of them's cable and installed windows 10 to other one

Next i unplugged windows installed hdd's cable and installed ubuntu

Now plugged both cables but i don't have grub boot menu too chose. I can still dual boot by choosing hard disk boot priority from bios

What should i do? I needed that grub boot menu to select windows or os

what to do?
>>
>>60808424
Install Gentoo.
>>
>>60808424
have you tried turning it off and on again?
>>
>>60808424
You unplugged the HDDs, so now neither boot menus knew about the other OS and did not add them. As far as both of them know, they are the only OS's on your computer.

press and hold F12 while booting.
>>
>>60808424
Poppy chan, daisuki
>>
Great that everyone speaks and no one says what should i do
>>
Have both HDDs plugged in, go into Linux and update GRUB. Literally a single line in terminal.
>>
File: 1f8.jpg (41KB, 584x341px) Image search: [Google]
1f8.jpg
41KB, 584x341px
>>60809044
You should kill yourself is what you should do. It's obvious what you fucked up, so youre either a troll, or too retarded to be allowed to keep breathing. /g/ is not your fucking tech support you whore
>>
>>60808424
Give Fedora harddrive boot priority and run sudo update-grub (assuming you have grub installed.
>>
>>60809168
sauce?
>>
>>60809044
see
>>60808494
>press and hold F12 while booting.
>>
Why did you unplug one retard
Afraid you'd choose the wrong disk during install?

LOL
>>
>>60808424
Rub butter on the fans. This will lubercate the boot loader cause it to connect to both OS. Once it connects they will engage in a civil conversation about there existences. Once they realize that old thing in the voids of hhd and themselves they will merge. This is a critical step where you'll want to light candles and chat from holy script of sicp. At the souls of both Linux and Windows merge computer will glow a low red tent or blue (depending on what led you have install). Your nose may bleed and you'll see visions of Richard and Bill conummating in most horrific and magistic sight you'd behold in your life. It is critical that you continue to chat the sicp as any pause will rip the fabric of time and space. As the spirt of Linux and window join a new being will emerge. It's glory will cause men to cry and virgins to become instantly pregnant. The power will surge and a light will emanate from the hdds. The light will blind you and all who gaze upon it. At the screens of Richard in both pain and pleasure feel the room from another plane of existence the light will fade.

Your computer will reboot in to grub with both Linux and windows
Both in perfecf harmony.
>>
>>60809267
This.
>>
>>60808424
Uninstall Ubuntu and use Windows. We are full.
>>
>>60808650
daisuki
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.