[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best comments to deal with an Apple fanboy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: apple-fanboy.jpg (25KB, 601x393px) Image search: [Google]
apple-fanboy.jpg
25KB, 601x393px
What are the best comments to deal with an Apple fanboy?
>>
>>60805282
kys fag
>>
>>60805327
this
>>
File: 1496848625731.jpg (7KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
1496848625731.jpg
7KB, 250x243px
>>60805282
"you are running the only certified unix machine money can buy."
>>
File: 1470267759686.jpg (86KB, 499x442px) Image search: [Google]
1470267759686.jpg
86KB, 499x442px
>>60805427
>>
Cave their face in
>>
>>60805427
LOL this is severe
>>
>>60805282
"retard faggot with 2 digit IQ" what else can be?
>>
>>60805427
This is the best answer so far for several reasons. If they're a fan of Apple, but unaware of what Unix is, and thus not much of a power user, I'm sure there is much to pick at by pointing out that you actually know more about parts of Apple than them. It'll make them realize how void of logic their decisions potentially were.

What I really wanna know is how you're supposed to deal with Windows fanboys. I've noticed they have a bit of an inferiority complex if you say you're running GNU/Linux and they'll rarely fight you on it (outside of /g/), but this actually makes me feel worse. If they're actually willing to admit it's better, why are they still on Windows? It's a sad sight.
>>
>>60805427
frog poster ftw
>>
>>60805282
Any made while your dick is in his ass.
>>
>>60805578
mostly because they don't even know how to make GNU/Linux work or even install it, and they just know that applications like Photoshop or Sony Vegas or some games doesn't work and they don't want to learn to use alternatives
>>
>>60805753
If only we could spread the message of free software through some normie-media. One of the late-night comedy shows perhaps. I don't think people realize how bad it is that they feel locked-in to various non-free pieces of software, such as Windows, the Adobe suite, etc.
>>
>>60805753
most users that claim "I wouldn't be able to run PS on Linux" don't even use it in Windows and if they use it it's just for simple edits that they could make with GIMP but they feel like the picture will be more "professional" if they edit it with PS

dumb fucks
>>
>>60805777
I also know people who bought a Apple machine just for programs like Final Cut thinking their videos would have much better quality even tho they dont even know how to edit like a pro
>>
>>60805282
> fuck off tard
>>
>>60805771
>>60805777
I work in engineering.

From a personal experience, running analysis software and things like autocad and rhino in a vm leads to tragedy.

Its a shame because loonix is more comfy for scripting bash and python for oapi's for said analysis software.
Using sshfs to my server is also much less of a clusterfuck on linux.

Dual boot os is just a waste of everyone's time.

Tldr: i tried. It doesn't 'just werkz'.... Nothing seems to just work anymore desu
>>
>>60806248
that's also the problem, privative software that just runs on some OS
>>
>>60805282
ur hair looks like my mom lol
>>
>>60805282
You can't convince someone fanatical of anything. It's part of their belief system. The harder you attack their views the taller their conviction stands.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.