[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AM4 mITX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

What the fuck is wrong with gigabyte, why the odd layout? Does it even have any benefits?
>>
>>60793114
Wtf is this garbage
>>
>>60793114

What's odd about it op?
>>
>>60793114
>no SO DIMM
bad decisions
>>
if you want a compact build intel is your only option atm
>>
>>60793158
The cpu power plug is really bad place i think, the cable managment would be mess, and if someones going to do rear aio cooler wit push/pull, the wire would get in way, i think.

Either way the am4 socket is too hugh mungus.
>>
>>60793114
>> Can't wait to have 90% of the ATX cable just flapping about uselessly in the case blocking shit because tying it up makes it unmanageable.

>> Oh goody! Front USB headers and SATA cables running over the top of the CPU cooler because my case doesn't have enough room for cable management behind the motherboard tray because of my 20 meters of ATX cable that I stuffed behind there.

>> Always wanted to know what would happen if my CPU connector arcd to the USB ports... fun times!

>> YESSSSS I always wanted a plug in button battery instead of a port I could just slip it in.

I r8 8/8 top kek m8 on dis d8.
>>
>>60793215
The power is arguable. The usb header is good up there.
>>
>>60793114
Should have had SO-DIMMs and cut down the analog audio to the three basic ports. People needing more than basic speakers/headphones are going to use HDMI/DP. This would have freed up some PCB real estate without anyone noticing.
>>
>>60793114
The longer I look at it, the angrier it makes me. What the fuck is up with the aux CPU power connector location? The FP connections and USB headers would be awkward to work with. Clearly, no thought was given to cable management.
>>
>>60793114
Gigabyte is most reliable. Also, don't get those retarded "gaymur" mobos. The only difference is 100 bucks for an extra USB slot as opposed to a regular one.
>>
>>60793211
nope.
>>
>>60793603
all motherboards are now gaymur motherboards grandpa
>>
>>60793603
>Also, don't get those retarded "gaymur" mobos
usually wouldn't, but all the new shiny mobos come as GAYMUR mobos. for AM4 mITX there's a "Racing" currently available, with "Fatal1ty" and "Gaming" coming soon.
>>
>>60793114
Get your braided cable extensions you mongoloid. I love the idea of having all my cables coming out from the top rather than all over the board from the right and top. Good design Gigabyte.
>>
>>60793666
>Implying I upgrade often enough to stay up to date with this shit
>>60793669
That's pretty gay.
>>
>>60793603
This.
Gigabyte seem legit from what I've seen; like about the right amount of """features""" vs stuff I actually care about
>>
>>60793707
it sure is.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.