[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf is this sheit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Capturar.png (1MB, 1615x897px) Image search: [Google]
Capturar.png
1MB, 1615x897px
Hey /g/, yesterday i closed my laptop lid and went to get food. When i came back and opened the lid the motherfucker was like this. I rebooted and shit got to normal, no problem in sight. Should i be worried?
>>
>>60792711
Is it still like that? No? No issue.
>>
>>60792711
Something similar happened to my laptop a year ago. I restarted it, and haven't seen the issue since, despite daily use.
>>
Looks like your problem is that you didn't hold your camera steady. I suggest resting your elbows on your table, or keep them tucked to your sides to help you hold the camera as steady as possible. Wait for your camera to focus, and take several pictures of the same subject and choose the one that looks the best. Try adding some more lights in your room, or even just let some natural light in.

Nothing to be worried about, since these are easy steps to improve the quality of your pictures.
>>
>>60792784
it was a one time thing.
Was gone when i restarted the computer.
Worried about graphics card having a defect or something
>>
also, computer is but a week old
>>
It's called a distortion screensaver, kid. Be lucky that's all I put on there.
>>
cable video is fucked

had the same problem.
>>
Bottom line, i have the chance to go back to the store and trade this computer by another another one like this but new. is worth going thru that hassle? Or should i just go like fuck it?
>>
>>60792983
trade it
>>
So... leave it or trade it?
>>
>>60792983
Unless it is brand new (less than a month old), don't expect to be able to trade it in. It is more likely that they'll send it in for repairs. If the workshop can't find the issue, or reproduce the error, you'll also be charged for their time.

If you bring it back to the store. Make sure the issue can be reproduced, or you can show that hardware tests find issues.
>>
>>60794023
This.

Woman at my work bought a PC for work, but started behaving like shit from the store she got it on in spite of it only processing internet and Microsoft Office, so I completely wiped the hard drive to it wouldn't boot anything, they replaced it on the spot.

Fucking idiots can't even diagnose shit properly, and they're supposed to be tech competent at this store.
>>
>>60796369
store tech personnel is HS dropouts otherwise they wouldnt be there dood
>>
>>60794023
i bought it last friday, it' still inside the 30day policy
>>
>>60792711
this could be a graphical driver issue double check that everything is up to date and then post the results here my man this happend to my older dell d620 today when i booted into windows vista
>>
>>60798001
and bc of that i dunno if it is worthy or not to go trough that
>>
>>60796369
>they're supposed to be tech competent at this store.
The only people who work in PC shops are 14 year olds who think they're l33t h4kers for being able to put in RAM
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.