[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Certification

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-05-15-18-36-08.png (295KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-15-18-36-08.png
295KB, 720x1280px
So I'm trying to get out of my country. Permanently.

I'm a software tester, with C# and SQL knowledge, and no certifications. Highly proficient in English, and 5 years experience.

In order to leave the country, I need certifications. I can't afford a degree, and I don't think I have that kind of time anyway.

Which certifications would be recommended to get a decent paying job literally anywhere else in the world? I'm in South Africa.
>>
>>60788596
> I can't afford a degree, and I don't think I have that kind of time anyway.

Don't want to disappoint you but every non shithole country has immigration policies which include holding a degree
>>
>>60788596
>So I'm trying to get out of my country. Permanently.
If you're black or brown, don't come to US or Canada/ We don't want you here.
>>
>>60788686
There's plenty of countries where you could get a work visa and eventually citizenship.
/g/ isn't the right place to ask. Find the appropriate channels elsewhere. Maybe reddit.
>>60788693
What are you talking about? Canada is one of the most immigration friendly countries on earth and the US is like 30% black?
>>
>>60788714
>Canada is one of the most immigration friendly countries on earth
not anymore. ppl are sick of muslims and africans.
>>
>>60788733
>people
Doesn't matter. Government decides who gets to stay.
>>
you'll need a degree for anywhere decent if you want to do it legally

your options for work as an illegal in australia:
>picking grapes for 50% of minimum wage in vineyard
>???
and you'll never be able to rent a place so i'd suggest USA
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.