[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone on /g/ have experience with FBI vans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: FBI.jpg (12KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
FBI.jpg
12KB, 250x141px
I staked out their stakeout for an hour and a half with pizza and binos. They didn't seem to mind me. Anyway, I was thinking of ordering them some pizza, sandwiches, coffee, etc. or maybe McD'. Maybe a fruit platter a little later?
>>
>>60786462
Are you having a breakdown op? Did you make this thread to let the feds know that you are on to them, and that they will see this thread, and know that you know that they are watching you?
>>
>>60786843
No. After I ate my pizza, I got out of my car and went inside. I came out later with better clothes and inspected the yard so that it would make a good photo op just in case. It's not my fault that I beat them to their own stakeout.
I was just wondering what kind of food the feds eat these days.
>>
>>60786462
the correct term is 4chan party bus
>>
>>60786926
Get me 5 big macs faggot. Use the big meat, extra sauces bitch, and a litre of cola bitch.
>>
I want a litre of cola.
>>
>>60786972
It's not 2003-2006 anymore.
>>60786985
>>60786999
>litre of cola
MI5 pls go
>>
>>60786462
When I was younger I lived in a beach community. One 4th of July I got to peek into the homeland security truck and the dudes let me use the cameras.
>>
>>60787070
I don't think they'll let me use the cameras.
>>
>>60787026
We meant 5 royals with cheese, and a quarter gallon of fizzy water.
>>
>>60787087
Yeah I was about 9 and pre-9/11 so probably not
>>
>>60787107
In the US, that's called a large drink at McDonalds.
>>60787116
>pre-9/11
They wouldn't even consider it now.
>>
>>60787070
>I got to peek into the homeland security truck and the dudes let me use the cameras.

I remember doing this once. My memory is a little wonky when trying to remember what happened between the time they put a bag on my head, and waking up at a truck stop in Virginia.
>>
>>60787147
but talking heads said that the mean terrorists wouldn't change our way of life!
>>
Anyway, they left for now. They might come back again in a few days though.
>>
>>60787166
People lie, anon. Although, it's looks like the UK has a honest PM.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.