[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Metro PCS satisfaction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: CZo8d7TWkAAasxW.jpg (30KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CZo8d7TWkAAasxW.jpg
30KB, 600x338px
Metro-PCS talks a lot of shit about Sprint, but are they worth all circle jerking?

Current/Former Customers, list your complaints and talk as much shit as you want.
>>
They're great, no complaints. Down here in Miami 50 bucks covers me well. Uses the T Mobile network so you really can't go wrong.
>>
>Live in Los Angeles.
Metro throttled my data and I had to call them on it every time. They thought I wasn't paying attention.
For the first 3 months, I got 5 - 15Mbps down during the day, 25 - 50 Mbps down at night. After the 3rd month, my speed dropped by 90%. I called and bitched, and they "refreshed" my service over the phone. Everything was great for a month. Rinse and repeat for many months.

Another thing they would do was lower my connection priority. I work concert security on weekends for extra money, so I'll be in a stadium/arena with 15,000 - 50,000 people. For the first 3 months, it wasn't a problem at all. Data was slow as hell, but I expected that. But when they started fucking around with me, I couldn't get connected at all, not even for SMS or calls. I had to call the day after work to bitch, and it was the same story as above.

The coverage was spectacular, and the speed was great when it was high. Even the phones are pretty good, always have been. Since I had my old Samsung Messager in 2009. I just got tired of their shenanigans every month.

I ditched them after about 18 months. Gonna switch to GoPhone when I feel like paying for a new phone. They actually have really good rates here now. $45 for 6GB of high speed data. I don't use much data and I rarely need a phone at all. That's the whole reason I always do prepaid.

I still have my Galaxy Core Prime though. I use it at home on wifi for tons of stuff. My old Galaxy Light's screen cracked and I threw it away.
>>
They suck but they're the cheapest around
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.