[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Raspberry Pi case by adafruit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1569.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1569.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Have tried a million different ways to fit this fucker into the case but it won't fit. How have people done this before?
>>
What's getting in the way?
>>
File: IMG_1570.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1570.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>60784800
There's these little clips stopping it from setting into the case completely. I've tried pushing them out of the way but can't get it under all 4 of them
>>
>>60784843
Cut some of them off
>>
>>60784843
you probably have it turned the wrong way

try again with a different orientation, it should work, these things aren't that complicated
>>
>>60784861
That's kind of a last resort thing since they keep it from sliding around in the case.
There must be a way to do this without removing parts
>>
First line up the side and front ports, it'll slide in.
>>
>>60784915
As you can see from the OP it's oriented the right way cause there are 3 openings for the Ethernet and usbs
>>
>>60784786
>Raspberry Pi case by adafruit
they fucked up their molds. didn't allow for shrinkage.

return it.
>>
Have you tried getting the front two clasps in place and then really forcing down on the back with the ports? They should click into place after enough force is applied assuming you have the holes aligned with the pegs.
>>
File: IMG_1571.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1571.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>60784944
Can you explain that a bit more. I can get the side ports lined up but when I try to do the rest it still can't go down
>>
Push harder
>>
>>60785021
I don't wanna break the pi...
>>
>>60785035
It'll be fine
>>
>>60784843
slide pi under clips and push other side into different looking clips? maybe i'm looking at it wrong
>>
File: secretsmug.png (696KB, 752x578px) Image search: [Google]
secretsmug.png
696KB, 752x578px
lol op you make me feel better about myself
>>
>>60784786
>buying a case for a rasp
>not making your own

its like you hate comfy
>>
I think you have to apply a lot more force. Those plastic clips will break before the board does.
>>
>>60785064
+
>>60785114
Worked, was just hoping to god I didn't hear anything snap when I forced it in
>>
>>60785136
Now you know it's damn secure.
>>
>>60785112
I will eventually make my own case since I'm putting a sensor shield on top of the pi at some point
>>
>>60785179
Wait nvm I'm dumb that's going on the arduino
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.