[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheating on Online Blackboard Tests

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: hackerman.jpg (175KB, 1920x1079px) Image search: [Google]
hackerman.jpg
175KB, 1920x1079px
If I am taking a test on a Blackboard website, on my home computer with no downloaded software, and open up a new tab and google the answers to questions, can they tell I'm doing that and call me out on cheating?
>>
>>60783012
Find out for me and post results
>>
>>60783012
done this many times and no they cant.
>>
>he doesnt own two computers
just open another browser or vm it if your paranoid
dont know if a browser can record focus and such, maybe maybe not probably though
>>
>>60783012
use an incognito tab or another browser for safe measure, but I've also done this multiple times with no negative consequence
>>
>>60783059
I do but I dont want to have to email the notes to my other computer for each section to look at them on there. Probably will just start using two computer though.
>>
>>60783012
Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>60783012
Another perfect example of a hidefag trying to obfuscate his behavior because he's acting unethically. Clockwork.
>>
>>60783012
Why are you wasting time on an education where you can cheat your way through?
>>
>>60783585
Did you just assume my gender?
>>
>>60783751
I got depressed for a semester of highschool and so didn't go during that time. I now have to make up a few credits to go to college with my one friend on time or else face losing all my social connections. It's just some stupid gen ed. The tests are a complete joke in terms of design so I really dont feel bad.
>>
>>60783012
No.
>>
>>60783751
Infact, I've even had to email the company a few times cause they put the wrong answer as the right one for a test or didn't upload the correct graphic, etc.
>>
>>60783776
Why would you need to cheat on general education classes?

Are you retarded?
>>
>>60783842
Nope, just want to save time.
>>
>>60783012
The only things they could track is whether the tab is in focus, and if you are pasting in the answers instead of typing. I doubt they are sophisticated enough to develop heuristics for cheating based off this considering the clusterfuck that is Blackboard.
>>
>>60783842
Honestly, I would pay someone 750 dollars - thousand to do it if they got an A.
>>
>>60783919
The best way to save time is knowing the content.

>>60783939
Back in my high school and college days people would give me money to write essays for them. I probably made around $2,000 total doing this in college.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.