[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are iphone apps so fucking bloated?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6352.png (122KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6352.png
122KB, 750x1334px
why are iphone apps so fucking bloated?
>>
>>60777339
that includes cache and all the data. why don't you clean it, retard?
>>
>>60777363
the only way to clean it is to literally delete the app and reinstall it. apple doesnt offer a cache/temp cleaner in the OS. bravo apple.
>>
Because the ppl who use poople dont care about storage and have enuf money to buy phkne with higher storage
Unlike ypu
Who is an twat buying a phone with low storage
>>
>>60777410
what the fuck
on my older shittier android phone I cleaned applications cache every week or something
>>
>>60777339

So they can sell more of the larger capacity variety for an inflated price.
>>
>using an iphone
>>
>>60777587
cleary iOS is 5 years behind
>>
>>60777339
Because when everything gets full and slow as shit you just buy another phone like they intended
>>
I don't see no grinder there my man.
>>
>>60779110
I can tell you're very disappointed
>>
>>60779110
all you my man
>>
File: 1487428830171.jpg (110KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487428830171.jpg
110KB, 640x480px
>>60779110
It's right here boi.

Android: by fags for fags.
>>
>>60777339
>rich enough to have an iPhone
>not rich enough to buy the higher storage version

That's like buying a $10 Android and expecting top tier performance from the top models.

Why even bother?
>>
>using an iPhone
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: iphone_storage.png (252KB, 800x1334px) Image search: [Google]
iphone_storage.png
252KB, 800x1334px
>>60777339
OP i'm in a similar position as you. The problem is that you are using many apps for the same purpose. For example, Facebook and Messenger take up almost 800 MB or storage on your phone. Instead of this, install a third party browser on your phone like Firefox or Chrome, and then access facebook that way. I use my Firefox app solely for Facebook and it takes up only 81.4 MB

The second thing is that you have the "Google" app. This isn't necessary...just go on Safari and type in google.com and it will take you there. It will save you 262.9 MB of space.

The third thing is that you have both Mail and GMail. Just choose one and stick with it. I use GMail and haven't touched my Mail app since
>>
>>60777777
>>
>>60777581
What is this nigger spelling?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.