[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nobody's talking about Apple?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: asfdg.jpg (2MB, 4000x2649px) Image search: [Google]
asfdg.jpg
2MB, 4000x2649px
No, I know you guys are talking about it.

I mean nobody in the real world. A few years ago I'd see people talking non-stop about Apple and everything they were doing but now nobody cares. Nobody's talking about how they're going to get the next device, nobody talking about the new things they're coming out with. The people with iPhones don't seem intent on upgrading them anytime soon and neither do the ones with their macbooks.

What's up?
>>
File: 1495574178170.png (371KB, 832x868px) Image search: [Google]
1495574178170.png
371KB, 832x868px
>>60770339
People are tired of Applel's shit is what's happening.
>>
>>60770339
I plan on getting the next iPhone to replace my 6s Plus.

As far as their computers go, the sad fact is that technology has simply been slowing down. Look how tiny the performance bump is with each new processor revision these days. I'm still using my mid-2013 Macbook Air because they've yet to release anything that is enough of an all-around upgrade to justify the cost.

How often are non-gamers buying new laptops these days? I have to imagine it's got to be the same case.
>>
>>60770339
I never bought an apple made anything not even used. :)
>>
File: zazzzzzzz.jpg (54KB, 434x291px) Image search: [Google]
zazzzzzzz.jpg
54KB, 434x291px
>>60770339
After Abdulfattah Jandali, Jr. died, the company lost its zazz.
>>
>>60771253
Goddamit I hate how happy posts like this make me.
>>
File: 1248692648502.jpg (199KB, 720x2038px) Image search: [Google]
1248692648502.jpg
199KB, 720x2038px
The constant shilling is backfiring. Most of the time the apple threads here are shills talking to each other pretending apple is perfect or for "rich" people. Hiding the threads doesn't make the cancer go away.

Apple is now just like that annoying telemarketer that keeps calling you with different phone numbers.

I actually used to be an apple user myself but I never touted apple as being perfect or for the "rich". In fact I had to get my iPhone 6 on a loan. Sadly it got touch disease shortly after I finished paying for it. That pretty much made me lose a ton of respect for apple and I eventually just stopped buying their shit.
>>
>>60771280
>Goddamit. I hate how much I enjoyed reading this.
>>
>>60770339
they don't do anything interesting, they just appeal to normies and are always 10 years late to the game. So what the fuck do we want to talk about?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.