[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody know of a asus mobo for intel with bluetooth and wifi?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1496075847445.jpg (330KB, 1052x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1496075847445.jpg
330KB, 1052x1052px
https://m.newegg.com/products/13-132-936

I was looking at this one, has everything I want but no bluetooth or wi fi. Can't find shit on google.
>>
>>60769623
>With
ASUS X99 Deluxe
>Without
ASUS X99A (3.1)

I have the same one. Buy the normal one if you don't need wireless.
>Inb4 buying Z chipsets
>If you don't want Ryzen at least wait for X299 or buy X99
HEDT platforms always age better
>>
>>60769682
That board has awful reviews. Anything else? Preferably in the $250 range?
>>
>>60769920
What kind of reviews? I don't think theres another ASUS one. You may think of ASrock, they use ASUS parts now, and X99 is always good.

I don't had any problem with my X99A/3.1. Its just perfect, no shitty gamer designs but a decent look, a nice BIOS and all modern technologies you need. And you can set adaptive turbo voltage.
>>
>>60770072
People on newegg saying they're having a lot of problems with it.

Seriously that's the only asus board with wifi and bluetooth? Just fuck my shit up, why the fuck isn't that a standard in mobos in fucking 2017
>>
>>60769623
Just get some pci cards
>>
>>60770316
I don't know anything about pci cards, how do I know if the motheboard supports them?
>>
>>60770278
With? I guess the Rampage V has Wifi too. But its expensive and overpriced. And gamer branded... Workstation boards are also expensive and you'll probably don't need those features.
>>
>>60770438
They will list the number and type of pci ports on the product page its the same port gpus will use.
>>
So what do you guys do then? Do you buy a motherboard with bluetooth and wifi or do you just get pci cards?
>>
>>60772290
If I knew when I was buying a mb that I wanted bluetooth/wifi, I'd probably look for one that has it built-in. After all, with mb's, once you narrow it down to the right chipset/socket (and brand), you're basically just deciding what extra features you want to pay more for. No real point hogging a slot when you can get it built-in, assuming it costs the same (or if the more expensive board has other things you want too, like extra usb ports).
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.