[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to know if I'm using my roommates WiFi is there anyway

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

I need to know if I'm using my roommates WiFi is there anyway he can see what websites I visit? He's super liberal and if he sees that I have been /pol/ I'm sure he won't take it well.

I apologize if these kind of questions aren't for /g/.
>>
I think the only way he would be able to see what you've been browsing is if he called your internet provider and asked them.
>>
l2https
>>
technically yes (wireshark for example), very unlikely though
>>
You sound like a pussy OP
>>
>>60768130
Monitor all of his internet traffic and look for DNS requests.
>>
>>60768130
>He's super liberal and if he sees that I have been CP I'm sure he won't take it well

fixed your typo
>>
>>60768249
Thank you. He's a professor so I thought it was possible he would know of a program to do such a thing.
>>
I don't want to monitor my roommate but is there anything that'll let me throttle their bandwidth or give my terminal priority without blocking them entirely?
>>
If you're using regular, shit tier router like 99% of people and he's not full autosmo mr robot rhan it's highly unlikely he can do shit. But it's definitely possible. Every time you go to some site your router sees the source and destination ip address
>>
>>60768411
Afaik routers use FIFO method in giving priorities aka you can't do anything except basic QoS stuff but that doesn't help you at all
>>
>>60768461
That's a pain in the ass. I'll just use Wireshark to know to cut him off if he lies about not downloading a tonne of shit.
>>
>>60768130
Nigga, 4chan is SSL'ified (as long as you have HTTPS everywhere), while it's possible to see you're on 4chan there's no way to tell which pages are being viewed. For all they know you frequent /c/.
That said /pol/ is gay and you should kys.
>>
>>60768130
She could tie me into a knot and I wouldn't even care.
>>
>>60768461
Yeah it's a bitch. My wife's son, the little faggot, streams pewdiepie while playing cod with his ethnically ambiguous friends. I can't even shitpost some days.
>>
>>60768278
But liberals are ok with CP? Love is love anon, what are you, a racist sexist bigot?
>>
>>60768713

being agefluid is a beautiful and natural thing
>>
>>60768841
John Podesta? What are you doing on /g/?
>>
> I have been /pol/
Sounds like you're the liberal op
>>
>>60768697
>wife's son
>>
File: 1479423894747.jpg (26KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1479423894747.jpg
26KB, 512x512px
>>60768697
>Taking care of another man's child
You are the faggot.
>>
>>60768130
Depending on which firewall it's entirely possible it reports this information. He could also potentially track you somewhat through your DNS queries or by snooping your network traffic if it's unencrypted.
>>
File: 1454106736521.png (89KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1454106736521.png
89KB, 500x500px
>>60768998
>>60769094
can newfags leave already? Holy shit
>>
>>60768411
The right firewall can do these things. You just have to move to proper gear like Cisco, Sonicwall, Barracuda, Fortinet, pfSense, etc...
>>
>>60768590
I know Sonicwall has an SSL decrypt ability but I believe its more aimed at reporting what type of SSL traffic is being used. I'm sure all the major vendors would have the same feature set as one another.
>>
>>60768590
this
>>
>>60768998
>>60769094
Hello newfriends.
>>
>>60768411
Buy another router, hook everything else besides your shitposting machine, and don't connext that router to the internet..
>>
>>60768640
Yup, my body is ready for snu snu.
>>
Get a job, Republican loser.
>>
>>60768841
I want to slaughter the man that made that image.
>>
>>60768841
fuxking kek
>>
>>60769965
Me too. How dare they post a picture of my WIFE.
>>
>>60768130
Yes, one my family members monitors their homes wifi and I don't even think they know much about computers.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.