[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Google and Facebook have access to almost ALL comunications

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: google TEMP.png (175KB, 1200x840px) Image search: [Google]
google TEMP.png
175KB, 1200x840px
>Google and Facebook have access to almost ALL comunications made by 80% of the western world
>Soon enough every android device in the world will be not just recording, but TRANSCRIBING ALL CONVERSATIONS in real time.

Are we heading towards the end of times? How can we stop this from happening?
>>
You think it's bad now? Wait until Jewkerburg runs in 2020.
>>
File: 1468555672868.jpg (31KB, 321x445px) Image search: [Google]
1468555672868.jpg
31KB, 321x445px
We need to spread His word to the unenlightened masses
>>
>>60761035
Why are you afraid of this?
You know you can just stop using their services, right?
>>
BUT MUH NET NUETRALITY!! BUZZFEED TOLD ME ISPS ARE THE BAD GUY!
>>
>>60761367
>You know you can just stop using their services, right?

No you can't if you want to be part of society.

>>60761419
ISPs spying on unecrypted traffic is just fucked up and should be absolutely illegal, yet amazingly american ISPs are actually even injecting shit into your datastreams.
>>
>>60763106
What society do you live in?
>>
>>60763323
>you cannot send an email to @gmail EVER
>no googling
>no youtube (good luck avoiding that one)
>never running Javascript because every second website has Google analytics ("b-but Mr. Johnson I cannot log in to my work email! It runs a proprietary microsoft email server and has a JS interface with google analytics!")
>cannot really meet chicks (good luck finding one that will bother installing your gentoo-specific fully encrypted FLOSS messanger app)

Literally impossible to function like a human bean without Google knowing what you're doing.

>having to stand physically away from people with androids
>>
>>60761060
I at least got my family from back in y hometown to understand the privacy issues a bit better. Some have differeing opinions, but they see my point. And as somone who is not a compleate autist, I think I will shift thier understanding a bit more next family party. All we can do is spread the knowledge boys. Normies make the laaws, we know this.
>>
>>60765403
I am in the process of unteathering as much as I can. Unfortunately, official channels must be used for jobs. Im just buying separate hardware. (like the one im on now) to do normie thing like brows 4chan. Atempting to make an owned property a "smarthouse" that will "minimully" rely on the coud as well. But that seems to be getting harder and harder even with a good bord setup.

Dark days ahead my friends, People want convenience at the price of intimacy and privacy. Just keep practicing our craft and profit off the normies I guess.
>>
>>60761035

Pressure companies to build apps that support E2E encryption if not make it the default in its entirety. Ceaseless pressure. Pressure to limit data collection and start outrage at every opportunity.

>>60763106

They can spy on the metadata of encrypted datastreams too.
>>
>>60761367

Google has my Credit Card transaction details.

I did not give this to them. Their deals with Visa and Mastercard to get the financial records of their customers is what got this to Google.

We do not live in a world where people can avoid using Credit Cards in their entirety.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.