[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pro/g/rastination

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: main170605A.jpg (84KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
main170605A.jpg
84KB, 640x480px
Hey /g/uys,

My procrastination has been getting worse for the past few years.

If I have a deadline due at midnight on the day of, I will literally waste my time on the internet as the hours count down until I panic enough to start the work.

If it is not due the day of, I still waste all of my time on the internet (with breaks in between for meals and washroom breaks) while telling myself that it's fine, I'll totally start doing it tomorrow.

As you can imagine, this means that I get almost nothing done until deadlines come along, which you might think would galvanize me into pulling all-nighters...but no. I just keep procrastinating, surfing /g/, albeit, in a more stressed mindset. It's a vicious cycle I'm trying to break out of.

Any of you /g/uys suffering from procrastination like me?
>>
I like terry's voice
>>
File: 1493678306755.jpg (22KB, 400x285px) Image search: [Google]
1493678306755.jpg
22KB, 400x285px
Haha, dumb cuck. School is soooo important to you, isn't it? And you're just soooo smart, aren't you? You don't want to start, because you might fail and come to terms with how stupid you really are.

So procrastinate. Then when you fail you can just blame it on procrastination instead of your own mental shortcomings.

Never improve. Always live in fear
>>
Install gentoo
>>
File: man-enough_14.png (45KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
man-enough_14.png
45KB, 640x400px
>>60757477
>Any of you /g/uys suffering from procrastination like me?

I was pretty good in procrastinating when I was young. Doing homework always in the morning before school or in the last break before the class.

Then a friend gave me a wise tip: If you do your homework directly on Friday after school, you don't have to think about it the whole weekend. I adapted and never changed. This was nearly 15 years ago
>>
>>60758148
So what did you end up becoming now?
>>
>>60758726
A janitor at my state stadium
>>
>>60758726
a certified 4chen shitposter
>>
I'm gay
>>
Kill yourself
>>
File: file.jpg (111KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
111KB, 1100x619px
I just landed a remote coding job a few weeks ago.

I have masturbated 2 times today.
>>
If you use Firefox (which you should be) then download Leech Block. It allows you to create a list of time-wasting website and block them at specified times. Once the block is active you can't disable it. You'll be surprised at how time-wasting only comes from a few sources, once I block those sources I just get on with my work as I get bored.
>>
Have you ever been diagnosed with ADHD, an anxiety disorder, or similar?

>>60760358
These types of tricks help in the short run, but over time most people will circumvent them.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.