[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way to use QoS, or grab more internet speed than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Unbenannt.png (172KB, 450x202px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
172KB, 450x202px
Is there any way to use QoS, or grab more internet speed than the other devices in my household without my router supporting QoS?! Something like a software, or anything that just grabs the speed i need? I just want to play some LoL :,(
>>
>>60757243
why are you using other devices mid game?
>>
>>60757371
No, it's my stupid roommates...
>>
>>60757443
maybe you should get new roommates or rent your own apartment then

what router have you got that doesnt have inbuilt qos anyway?
>>
>>60757470
Speedport W 724V
I live in germany and those nazis won't give me an appartment unless i have a job.
>>
File: suffering.jpg (27KB, 307x470px) Image search: [Google]
suffering.jpg
27KB, 307x470px
>>60757516
>won't give me an appartment unless i have a job.
>>
>>60757516
>I live in germany and those nazis won't give me an appartment unless i have a job.

why dont you have a job?

is that some trash german router the phone company makes you get as part of the bundle?

change the wifi channel to whatever everyone else in the complex uses so you get dropouts all the time then get your roomates to split for a new router with you
>>
>>60757558
>why dont you have a job?
Mental illness, duh
>is that some trash german router the phone company makes you get as part of the bundle?
Yes
>change the wifi channel to whatever everyone else in the complex uses
Could do that, but it doesn't feel right. I've gone with the practice of just playing when the speed was good and only kicking people out of the network if they grab traffic when i'm mid game and then let them in again after the match, but it's annoying and the speed doesn't stay good for more than 30 minutes anyway unless it's past midnight.
>>
>>60757556
It makes no sense though. The landlords would get paid by the government directly, but they're just retarded and don't know it or just bigoted against jobless people.
>>
>>60757658
the changing the channel part was half a joke

the new router bit is serious though
tell them about the issues with the cheap packaged router and that you'd like to get a new one which would improve everyones usage and if they would like to split with you for it
you can probably get a decent enough one for $100 or less (whatever that is in germabucks)

I don't keep up with routers though so I have no idea what is good or cheap nowadays
>>
>>60757243
QoS is only for outgoing traffic
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.