[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the best image viewer for win 10?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

File: Windows-10-logo.jpg (42KB, 645x484px) Image search: [Google]
Windows-10-logo.jpg
42KB, 645x484px
>>
>>60754542
jpegview
>>
>>60754542
windows 7 with fast stone image viever
>>
> Windows 10
> Windows
> 2017
> "Certainly! I will be part of a government botnet for you!"
>>
>>60754542
gentoo
>>
>>60754605
no one cares you faggot
>>
>>60754605
linux has been compromised
>>
>>60754621
then it's time for bsd
>>
>>60754605
Open your heart to the feds. They await at the door of your heart, softly knocking so that you may invite them in.
>>
The Official Windows Photo App
>>
If you want a simple viewer.

XnView
IrfanView
Faststone Image Viewer
Honeyview

If you need an image library

Digikam
Discontinued Picasa
Adobe Lightroom
>>
File: Untitled.png (19KB, 1026x695px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
19KB, 1026x695px
>>60754542
<-
>>
>>60754542
honeyview
>>
>>60754653
kek
>>
>>60754666
Using infranview.
Thanks.
>>
>>60754542
>gparted whiping a win10 partition
>>
>>60754617

The /g/ exit is down the hall. This is a board for power users.
>>
>>60754667
Windows Photo Viewer isn't on fresh Windows 10 installs.
>>
>>60754542
HoneyView.
Shame the development is somewhat on hold now.
>>
>>60755188
Being autistic, using an OS that provides less productivity and ricing it all day making things unnecessarily complicated = Power user? kys my man
>>
>>60755208
Lol no.
>>
>>60754591
fpbp. I even made a fork with a few changes for my liking.
>>
>>60754605
Windows 10 users are cucks.
>>
>>60755208
It is. It's just disabled from registry. To enable it, save this as .reg and run:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Photo Viewer\Capabilities\FileAssociations]
".tif"="PhotoViewer.FileAssoc.Tiff"
".tiff"="PhotoViewer.FileAssoc.Tiff"
".bmp"="PhotoViewer.FileAssoc.Tiff"
".dib"="PhotoViewer.FileAssoc.Tiff"
".gif"="PhotoViewer.FileAssoc.Tiff"
".jfif"="PhotoViewer.FileAssoc.Tiff"
".jpe"="PhotoViewer.FileAssoc.Tiff"
".jpeg"="PhotoViewer.FileAssoc.Tiff"
".jpg"="PhotoViewer.FileAssoc.Tiff"
".jxr"="PhotoViewer.FileAssoc.Tiff"
".png"="PhotoViewer.FileAssoc.Tiff"

The you can set Windows Photo Viewer as default in Control Panel.
>>
>>60755282
> complains like a non-power user
>>
I use the default one. Why would I ever need something else? Serious question here.
>>
>>60754542
ImageGlass
>>
>>60754542
Inline nomacs
>>
>>60755314
yeah, i like nomacs
>>
>>60755282
>less productivity
Just because you use botnet 10 doesn't make you any much more productive further more botnet 10 has many distractions like games that hinders productivity.
>>
>>60755398
>has many distractions like games that hinders productivity.
Implying all the UNIX-like distros don't serve the same purpose the games do for the vast majority of /g/
>>
>>60755431
>Implying all the UNIX-like distros don't serve the same purpose the games do for the vast majority of /g/

I don't see how that is on the same level as wasting your time away on shit like videogames.
>>
>>60755481
>I don't see how that is on the same level as wasting your time away on shit like videogames.
And I don't see how wasting your time on ricing your desktop is any better. Not to mention, they'll just watch CP instead of playing video games anyway - such a big difference indeed.
>>
>>60755505
That's some serious projecting. Here is a tip for you. Not every linux user "rices" their OS. Some just use it, unimaginable right?
Windows 10 is not a only version of Windows out there, and certainly not the one that allows you to be the most productive. At the very least 7 will not lock you out of your PC to install much needed telemetry updates.
Lastly, nothing you brought up justifies your gayming obsession and the fact that you have achieved nothing in your life other than gaining some imaginary points in league of losers. Try to make your parents proud for once in your life and get a job or education. Or just fuck off back to /v/ where losers like you gather to feel better about being losers.
>>
>>60755542
>Says "that's some serious projecting"
>Proceeds to projecting
Anon, please - during the time you was ricing your desktop (or, sorry, was it "Just using it"?) I have finished my university (5 years ago), military service (4 years ago), traveled to another country (3 years ago), finished language school there (a year ago) and am working as a back+frontend webdev while using Win10, OSX, CentOS and Ubuntu. And even when I was studying I've been doing IT-related jobs ranging from IT-support and PC repairs to C# scripting for local DBMS.

Also:
>Not every linux user
>>60755431
>the vast majority of /g/
Read what you're replying to.
>At the very least 7 will not lock you out of your PC to install much needed telemetry updates.
Neither will 10.
>>
>>60755680
>Anon, please - during the time you was ricing your desktop

Is your entire argument for using Microsoft Botnet centered on the fact that some Linuxfags spend a lot of time on desktop cosmetics?
>>
>>60755821
No, the point I'm making is:
"The vast majority of /g/ is not in a position to say anything about Windows being less productive than UNIX-likes or criticize gaming for being counter-productive because, in reality, they use their OS as a toy."

There's nothing wrong with entertaining yourself by tinkering your OS and solving arising problems. However, it's completely degenerative to feel superior to literally anyone due to the fact your toy is different from theirs.

It's stuff like
>Microsoft Botnet
idiocy that shows you aren't really "working" in your OS, you aren't really using it to be productive, and most importantly you don't really know the shit you're talking about.

There are adequate people on /g/ but they are far less vocal and they don't usually go around screaming "THIS OS SUCKS AND THIS DOESN'T" because they have enough basic adequacy to understand each OS has a set of their own purposes - which is something that's hard to comprehend for a flock of idiots whose decision-making traits for operation systems unironically are font rendering and desktop ricing potential.

Anectodally, I am about 98% sure, I am far more productive with my Win10 than you are with your OS of choice - whichever you're using, even if it's another Windows.
>>
>idiocy that shows you aren't really "working" in your OS, you aren't really using it to be productive, and most importantly you don't really know the shit you're talking about.

It's clear you don't know what you're talking about. By your own admission, you're just a lowly webdevfag.
>>
>>60756060
>Anectodally, I am about 98% sure, I am far more productive

Doubtful. You can't even get your spell checker working.
>>
>>60756475
>I have nothing to say so all I can do is to point out a typo.
Well done, anon.
>>
>>60756508

It's not typofagging. It's relevant for your boastful claims about being the productivity king. Getting a spell checker working is like entry-level productivity enhancement.
>>
>>60756736
>It's not typofagging. It's relevant for your boastful claims about being the productivity king. Getting a spell checker working is like entry-level productivity enhancement.
It is, anon - you have nothing else to say, it's painfully obvious at this point.
Sure, spell checker helps shitposting. I too use a spell checker because English is my second language and I am still far from being perfect at it. However, my spell checker simply highlights the wrong shit I've written and suggests changes if I bother to check it, so I can memorize the rules bit by bit - it doesn't fix my mistakes and typos for me as that would be pointless.
Meanwhile, shitposting does not equal being productive, and I don't need, hence I don't use the spell check when I'm working as the only text to spell check there would be regular conversations which happen in three languages. Not to mention, no one cares about the small mistakes here and there.

Also, it's "relevant to" ^;)
>>
>>60754542
Gentoo
>>
>>60754743
Probably the best freeware for windoze ever.
>>
I like the classic Windows Photo Gallery. You can still download Windows Live Essentials 2012.

It's fast to start up and scroll-to-zoom works great.
>>
>>60754542
imv(stb)
>>
>>60754542
Honeyview uber alles
>>
I recommend HoneyView or ImageGlass, but I noticed that second one open files somewhat slow.

In fact, for formats that are not gifs or webms, I use good old WIndows image viewer, you know, the same default one from XP and 7. Its still there, after all.
>>
>>60754641

Shut up and start writing those drivers, boy.
>>
IfranView
>>
Irfanview x64
>>
>>60754542
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.