[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/nrg/ - Nyaa Replacements General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 339
Thread images: 46

File: renge_miyauchi_mikuheadfix.png (463KB, 2517x3256px) Image search: [Google]
renge_miyauchi_mikuheadfix.png
463KB, 2517x3256px
Previous >>60734760

This thread is for the discussion of NyaaPantsu (pantsu.cat), a free (FOSS) torrent indexer, and other nyaa alternatives.
The aim of this project is to write a fully featured nyaa.se replacement in golang that anyone will be able to deploy locally or remotely.

FAQ
>https://pastebin.com/Gq9MrJN5

Links
>https://pastebin.com/40aFT7CN

>Why is Pantsu down/error 502?
Most likely because the team is deploying changes. Wait for a bit and refresh the page. It should be mostly stable now.

News
>AniDex and .si scrapers are done (deployment soon)
>Elastic search is fixed and has been optimized
>Trying to ensure pantsu uptime (over 90% now)
>Possible AniDB integration (shanaproject like)
>Working on CSRF protection
>Improving SEO
>Adding auto-refreshing
>Theme fix up is still ongoing (made more consistent)
>Sessions no longer expire when we restart
>Actual config files
>More mod tools
>Deployment script updates
>Various bug fixes and general improvements

Dev live server:
>https://dev.pantsu.cat

Database dumps:
>https://nyaa.pantsu.cat/dbdumps

Local Client:
>An anon made a local client in case the online sources are down: instructions and download at
>https://nyanner.net
qBittorrent plugin for Pantsu.
>https://github.com/4chenz/pantsu-plugin

Development roadmap:
>https://trello.com/b/gMJBwoRq/nyaa-pantsu-cat-roadmap

NyaaPantsu Status:
>https://status.pantsu.cat
>Copyrighters wall of shame
https://transparency.pantsu.cat

Development and discussion channel:
>https://github.com/NyaaPantsu/nyaa
>#nyaapantsu on Rizon
>>>/g/nrg
>>
File: 1492969691144.jpg (147KB, 590x700px) Image search: [Google]
1492969691144.jpg
147KB, 590x700px
<tomleb> akuma06: I need you
>>
File: 1486870844708.jpg (91KB, 461x410px) Image search: [Google]
1486870844708.jpg
91KB, 461x410px
>>60747011
>>
File: trashman3.jpg (31KB, 352x450px) Image search: [Google]
trashman3.jpg
31KB, 352x450px
>broken shit general
>>
Serious question why is this weeb sissy shit allowed here on /g/.
>>
>>60747049
because it's made by people from this board. You can telll because they have no idea what they're doing with code.
>>
File: smug anime lesbian.png (78KB, 221x223px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime lesbian.png
78KB, 221x223px
>>60747049
Because you are a reddit cuck.
>>
File: pantsu.webm (2MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
pantsu.webm
2MB, 720x1280px
These threads are absolute cancer for not including nyaa.si
>>
>>60747122
Put your trip back on Jaka
>>
>>60747122
And continuing to lie about their code being free.
>>
>>60747122
nyaa.si is just as much cancer. Both sites fucking suck and are amnned by incompetent faggots
>>
ewhal closed pull request #920: HTML5 Compliancy
00:43 Rotini ewhal pushed 1 new commits to dev
00:43 Rotini (b14933a) HTML5 Compliancy (#920) * One error * Another error
00:43 Rotini ewhal closed pull request #917: Update Japanese translation
00:43 Rotini ewhal pushed 1 new commits to dev
00:43 Rotini (6d627f0) Update Japanese translation (#917) * Update ja-jp.all.json * Update ja-jp.all...
00:44 Rotini ewhal closed pull request #913: Clean mafuyu.svg
00:44 Rotini ewhal pushed 1 new commits to dev
00:44 Rotini (341bb5c) Clean mafuyu.svg (#913) * Clean mafuyu.svg * Update mafuyu.svg
00:44 Rotini ewhal closed pull request #916: Reindex table for sukebei and nyaa (Fix #914)
00:44 Rotini ewhal closed issue #914: Reindexing uses same table for both sukebei and nyaa
00:44 Rotini ewhal pushed 1 new commits to dev
00:44 Rotini (ace214b) Reindex table for sukebei and nyaa (Fix #914) (#916)

P A N T S U D E V I S A W A K E
>>
>>60747122
Yeah they are not objective, but that doesn't matter since the difference between both sites is as if Cricket was pretending that AT&T doesn't exist. The real issue is that the threads have no valuable information. There are many a day and there are barely a couple news a week; if they're made by the staff then they're just doing it to stay relevant, and if they're made by users it makes no sense, since they don't have access to insider info. Regarding the discussion it's the same issue; there's nothing new to say, only 300+ posts of pointless circlejerking and shitposting. The project started here and replacing Nyaa had to be done, but it is already done; When are the threads stoping? Will we still have them in a year? Nyaa has already been replaced and the proper channel to spread the occasional news is Twitter, requiring only two tweets a week instead of 20 threads. This shit is retarded, but thankfully some mods are already open to the idea of banning it. Hopefully soon.
>>
>>60747304
more like they're boh cricket and at&t is anidex
>>
>>60747304
>barely a couple news a week
I've seen this same broken ESL before. For someone who claims to not like the threads you sure post in them a lot.
>>
>>60747304
>This shit is retarded, but thankfully some mods are already open to the idea of banning it. Hopefully soon.
Source?

I seriously can't wait until these cancerous threads are gone.
>>
>>60747304
>the threads have no valuable information
That's just bullshit, they have a shitton of valuable info, not to mention a stable stream of lulz.
>>
File: 1405453401755.png (21KB, 376x287px) Image search: [Google]
1405453401755.png
21KB, 376x287px
>>60747351
>reddit spacing
>talking about cancer
>>
>>60747176
At least nyaa.si works all the time, and when it doesn't they give reasons like the server moving maintenance the other day. They might be shitlords but if they run a better website does it really matter? As an end user are you actually affected by any of this shit? I'm willing to bet you aren't. And you will end up using it just like you used nyaa.se despite mostly the same people being behind nyaa.se as well. You people are all talk honestly.
>>
>>60747210
where's your gif
>>
Nyanpasu~, motherfuckers.
>>
File: why.png (26KB, 920x463px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
26KB, 920x463px
So why is pantsu down this time? Would be nice to be able to get shit.
>>
File: pantsu.png (35KB, 1333x597px) Image search: [Google]
pantsu.png
35KB, 1333x597px
>>60747774
Works for me!
Though new plain text design kinda sucks.
>>
>>60747802
Well, at least it does something for you.
>>
File: pantsu.png (1019KB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
pantsu.png
1019KB, 1920x1040px
>>60747774
>>60747802
Works on my machineā„¢
>>
File: 1458619780762.jpg (119KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1458619780762.jpg
119KB, 1000x1000px
Why is every host outside of us/eu openly crap or fine letter crap. Found an Indian one with Swiss servers that would suspend your account with no refund if your CPU usage was over 1% average or over 25% for more than 5 minutes.
>>
>>60747957
What location are you after? I can make some suggestions.
>>
>>60747774
Too many japs.
>>
>>60748087
Anything outside of eu/us/ru/ca with decent connectivity that offers real 4tb+ bandwidth for ~35$/month max other hardware specs not that important could do with around 100gb storage.
>>
>>60747774
this happened to me some hours ago.

press CTRL-F5
is gone

flush DNS can help too.

cloudfare "valparaiso" server gives me a lot of errors for no reason
>>
>>60748187
Excluding ru and ca kinda kills off the options beyond US/EU. Maybe DigitalOcean Singapore? Most local ISPs in the APAC area for example won't have 4TB+ bandwidth for that price area.
>>
I can't find a torrent for Kono Sekai no Katasumi ni. nor can i find a stream, can somebody help me out please.
>>
>>60748361
AniDB says it hasn't been subbed yet.
>>
>>60748342
Considered digitalocean but since they are still a us company they'd probably shut me down at first dmca for nyaa like content.
>>
>>60748582
Yeah. I'm not sure why you are excluding RU/CA since they would be decent destinations I'd think.
>>
File: feeling feels.gif (14KB, 297x275px) Image search: [Google]
feeling feels.gif
14KB, 297x275px
>practically EVERYTHING but the most recent , most popular releases have 0 seeders
>even old popular torrents have 0 seeders
>>
>>60748631
That's because for years everyone just relied on nyaa's tracker. Since it no longer exists those torrents will show zero seeds. There still might be seeds though, they'll just come from DHT instead.
>>
>>60748631
This is pretty bad, I'm honestly just considering streaming at this point.
>>
>>60748673
All the cool kids have Crunchyroll accounts.
>>
>>60748691
Too bad none of the COOL kids have flash
>>
>>60748673

Even pre-Nyaa.se shoah torrents of super popular shit like Memesuba and SnK have 0 seeders now, and not just on the site's stats, 0 seeders for real. How come?
>>
>>60748613
Ru has been cracking down on torrent sites lately, could still go for them and just move if/when they shut me down. Similar case for Canada. Any particular host you'd recommend on those?
>>
>>60748751
Because they try to connect to Nyaa's tracker and can't. Some of them pick up seeds from DHT. Of course, some uploaders would disable DHT for whatever retarded fucking reason (Sad Panda torrents are notorious for this and will be the next huge clusterfuck) so those are completely fucking dead.
>>
>>60748673
>he isn't on a private tracker
LMAOing
>>
>>60748792
seeding is a pain in the ass.
>>
>>60748763
If you are doing anime stuff nyaa.se used to run out of http://www.netelligent.ca/ in Canada. For Russia you are a bit out of luck for English speaking options. https://www.hostkey.com/ might be alright. But the "good" RU options require connections and Russian speaking ability.
>>
>>60748785

That tracker shit is a huge flaw, is it even necessary?
>>
>>60748751
People stop seeding, or maybe disabled DHT.
>>
>>60748841
Yeah it's why DHT exists in the first place. But there are inevitably people that are stuck on stupid and:

1. Want to rack up points in their secret club (see Sad Panda) so they turn off DHT and only put the tracker with their user hash in the torrent.
2. Are paranoid about DHT and turn it off because they're are dumb.
3. Don't put backup trackers because they are dumb.
4. Don't put backup trackers because they want their tracker to be some retarded exclusive shit (see BakaBT when it was semi-public or any private tracker)

Then when their single point of failure eventually fails everyone just runs around panicking. Seriously, just wait until Sad Panda's tracker goes down it's going to be fucking hilarious and tragic.
>>
File: nerve.jpg (12KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
nerve.jpg
12KB, 200x189px
>>60748892

brb, going on a sadpanda downloading spree.
>>
>>60748892
>Then when their single point of failure eventually fails everyone just runs around panicking
Just imagine a fakku-wani panic ramped up to eleven.
[spoiler]I've been saving any and everything i like that i can get my hands on, i probablt got most of the translated wani works[/spoiler]
>>
>>60748913
>redditfrog

Kill yourself.
>>
What's wrong with nyaa.si?
>>
>>60749041
It sounds like nazi.
>>
>>60749041
Is it really necessary go through the same thing every fucking thread?
>>
>>60748937
I have 300 favorites, babby tier I know, what's the best way to get them all?
>>
>>60749067
>>60749062
Yes if you retards keep replying.
>>
ok torrent bros

why can't I seed on bakabt. I have these torrents sitting here "seeding" but nothing happens. I have my port open (if it matters), but it like rarely ever seeds. I've had these torrents on for weeks and have seeded only a couple gigs each torrent. I'm willing to just sit here and seed all night but what's the point if it isn't gonna pick up

using utorrent 2.2.1
>>
>>60749086
Torrent the hell out of them, those that doesn't buy with credits.
Those that aren't in sadpanda anymore use google but chances are that most of what you want would be on nhentai otherwise it's pure elbow grease.

And don't forget to make back ups, i'm paranoid so i made a back up of the back up, might even make a back up of the backup backup once SSDs get cheaper
>>
>>60749041
Do you have autism? If so, probably an infinite list of things. If not, probably nothing, especially since it actually works 99% of the time.

>>60749062
So did nyaa.se, if you are going to slur pronunciations, nevermind that pronouncing a TLD is full retard already. Also, the owner seems to be a communist anyway as .si is for Slovenia, a communist state.
>>
I think nyaa.si is better since it's handled by the old nyaa.se guys. Closer to the original.

I think the guys who made pantsu got really upset about nyaa.si devs for some bizarre reason. They refuse to list in their general and get unbelievably pissy if you ask about it. I don't know what the point of having a "Nyaa Replacement General" is if you don't list any replacements except for your pet project though.

I used to think that pantsu was the best but they're into form over function now.
>>
>>60749314
You do know what happens to the old nyaa.se, right?
>>
>>60749190
you don't back up the back up, you have 2 back ups. See, if your back up of the back up fails, its back up is actually where you took it from! So, it wasn't a back up of the back up, but the other way around, but you wouldn't really know. It is wrong to call it anything but "back up" and then refer to the number of "back ups" you have.
>>
>>60749314
Is this a repost from Reddit? I can't tell 100% but it reads like one.
>>
>>60749341
not really, these threads don't have valuable information at all.
>>
>>60749314
Yeah lets give everything back to the people running nyaa.se who took literally no precautions and had absolutely no disaster recovery plan in the event the site went down. Great group of folks to entrust the new site to. Grand idea.
>>
How can you be part of this pet project nyaa pantsu for studying purposes?
>>
>>60749369
Why do you think replacements needed?
>>
File: 1495959402114.webm (3MB, 892x502px) Image search: [Google]
1495959402114.webm
3MB, 892x502px
>>60746979
thank you nerds of /g/ for making a non nyaazi alternative
>>
>>60749414
Nobody wants to let the incompetents who let nyaa.se die fuck things up again so it's only a natural course of action.
>>
>>60749380
They have an API for scraping if you want. So clearly they are making real efforts to be better than nyaa.se was. But you wouldn't know that would you, since you live inside your convenient reality.
>>
>>60749380
>>60749429
>>60749433
Also, nyaa.se was wholly owned and operated by one person, he made the decision to take everything with him, no Nyaa mods had a say one way or another.
>>
>>60748763
novogara. EU-based servers but the company is registered in seychelles. libgen is hosted there.
otherwise use ovh / hetzner and hide your backend IP behind cloudflare.
>>
>>60749433
Yeah they're making "efforts" now. I still don't see database dumps either.

But that's besides the point. A large number of nyaa.si staff was involved with nyaa.se. And they had ZERO recovery procedures in place. They should be fucking embarrassed. If it weren't for random anons giving them DB dumps they wouldn't have been able to recover at all. That's how unprepared they were. But we're supposed to just brush that under the rug right? No, fuck that, they're incompetent.
>>
>>60749448
>no Nyaa mods had a say one way or another
Oh? So in all the years they were moderating they just shouldered everything on one person? And they never had the foresight to ask themselves what would happen if he disappeared or died one day?

Seriously, I can't imagine how fucking stupid you'd have to be to not take some measures yourself. Random anons on the internet were more prepared for nyaa.se dying than its own staff.
>>
FUCKING FIX YOUR SHIT WHAT THE FUCK
>>
How on earth does a subdomain named "tracking" indicate they are spying on their users!?
>>
nyaa.pantsu.cat apparently has too many problems to be considered a stable replacement. this new nyaa is supposedly made by members of the community that are very experienced and is officially going to be used by HorribleSubs which is one of the major subbing groups.
>>
>>60749546
Yeah nyaa.si is run by the same people that shouldered everything on one person as a single point of failure and let nyaa.se die. Lets go use their site.
>>
>>60749469
An API is just as good as db dumps, it permits scraping easily, and in a more immediately usable format than a DB dump would be. Shows what you know I guess.
Also see:
>>60749448

>>60749491
nyaa.se was ran by said person for over 10 years, and being a mod there was a voluntary in the form of just moderating content. Not a single one of them had the capability to do any more than said anons you mention. I don't see why you think the mods were required to do something barely anyone else wanted to do. And just by the fact a lot of the old staff are endorsing/working with nyaa.si clearly means they weren't happy with the decision either. You seem to not understand that being a mod was a more community based position, it came with no access.
>>
>>60749491
>I can't imagine how fucking stupid you'd have to be
It's easy, just look into the mirror. You'll see a huge idiot there.

Why would mods need to care about backup and other shit? Majority of those people were simply fansubbers with very little experience in programming. Why are you not making 4chan alternative right now in case hiroyuki sells it to NSA and FBI?
>>
>>60749578
>An API is just as good as db dumps
No, it's not. An API means someone needs to go write a scraper. Meanwhile I already have a recent backup of NyaaPantsu, and I got it by clicking a button.

>Not a single one of them had the capability to do any more than said anons you mention.
That's not the point. The point is that they moderated the site for those TEN YEARS and didn't bother to ask themselves what will happen if Nyaa is hit by a bus. That's incompetency.
>>
>>60749585
This goy gets it. Mods at nyaa.se were more often than not just fansubbers and had no capability to do any backups or scraping than you did. If we are passing blame around for not "being prepared" you are just as faulty as the nyaa mods, and as is everyone else that sat around in comfort thinking that nyaa.se was reliable because it had been around for 10 years.

>>60749622
>That's not the point. The point is that they moderated the site for those TEN YEARS

Almost none were around for that total time. Also if we are passing blame around everyone gets a share, because you didn't prepare either.

>No, it's not. An API means someone needs to go write a scraper.
This isn't even hard, but something tells me you think it is an astronomical feat.

>Meanwhile I already have a recent backup of NyaaPantsu, and I got it by clicking a button.
I bet you can't even use it.
>>
>>60749585
>Why would mods need to care about backup and other shit?
Why would they dedicate their time to a site they didn't care about?

>Why are you not making 4chan alternative right now in case hiroyuki sells it to NSA and FBI?
I'm not backing up 4chan because I think it should be ephemeral. As for what will happen if hiroyuki goes AWOL, I actually have written an imageboard already as a personal project so yes I could spin up a replacement.
>>
>>60749460
>netherlands server based in Seychelles and takes bitcoin
That sounds pretty good.
>>60748822
hostkey has some really good offers they appear to be based on eu but their allowed content only mentions Russian law.
>>
>>60749655
>Almost none were around for that total time. Also if we are passing blame around everyone gets a share, because you didn't prepare either.
Actually I did, even though I wasn't staff and I was completely unrelated. I scraped the entirety of the site after it came back from one of its major outages. I didn't leave the scraper running though, and never archived Sukebei. So while I had some foresight I could have done better. But then again, I almost never used Nyaa at all, unlike it's retarded staff that most likely used it on a daily basis and never prepared any sort of disaster recovery plan.
>>
>>60749681
You seem really intent on blaming people who may not have even been capable of doing anything as they were mostly just fansubbers and may not have had the technical ability to do anything. You sure you don't have a personal grudge in this? Because it sure sounds like it. Complacency was a shared flaw for the community as a whole, nobody thought the worst would happen, was that a mistake? Sure, is it directly any single person's fault beyond Nyaa(owner)? Probably not.
>>
>>60749681
And someone else scrapped the whole nyaa.se and sukebei part and literally nothing was lost. We had backups and replacement tools/sites in less than a week.
So why are you sperging in this thread?
>>
>nyaa.si is handled by the old nyaa.se guys
>nyaa.se owned and operated by a single person that take everything with him
>nyaa.se guys doesn't know shit besides fansubbing
Something doesn't click.
>>
More sites the better.
We'll just scrape from all of them and provide you with db dumps and scraping api.
If you don't like one use another one.
We'll continue working to the goal of a distributed nyaa anyway.
>Nyaa.si scraping api requires an account
>>
>>60747304
I report issues in this thread cause I don't use github.
>>
>>60749755
>>nyaa.se guys doesn't know shit besides fansubbing
How are they running .si then?
>>
>>60749755
The missing part here is that people who do know shit are now involved in nyaa.si. There are no less than 4 people with DB access. Any single one could prevent what happened with nyaa.se. And there is a public API, so anyone can scrape easily. If this isn't an improvement I don't know what is.

>>60749771
>Nyaa.si scraping api requires an account
Don't shitpost Elliot, everyone knows it is better than nothing. Why not fix your own issues instead of shitposting?
>>
>>60749777
Please continue reporting issues anon.
We'll continue to do our best to keep improving the site and the code base.
Every report actually helps a lot.
>>60749791
I agree it's better than nothing and I've already requested that they remove auth from the scraping api.
>>
>>60749805
Then why the blatant shitposting about it? Almost as if you don't want competition after all. Nice agenda there pal.
>>
>>60749747
>and literally nothing was lost.
Except for a huge amount of Sukebei and the seeds for the vast majority of torrents.
>>
>>60749786
Hey, I don't know.
I'm not the one saying that.
See >>60749578

>>60749791
>The missing part here is that people who do know shit are now involved in nyaa.si.
Are they the same people that let nyaa.se dies without any recovery procedures though?
>>
>>60749791
>There are no less than 4 people with DB access.
Lets not forget that those four people are harvesting the IP addresses of all the uploaders on the site.
>>
>>60749815
Because I can shitpost about unfixed issues sites have.
If more people tell them that it's shit then they'll be more likely to remove it as well.
Every new nyaa replacement should have an easily usable scraping api.
Scraping from anidex is really shitty at the moment.
Anyway I post here when I'm not busy fixing stuff with the site.
>>
File: 1489695619776.png (5KB, 720x64px) Image search: [Google]
1489695619776.png
5KB, 720x64px
Wait, we have a tracker?
>>
>>60749904
We've had a tracker for ages now.
>>
>>60749904
We now have our own Tracker called doko.moe, add it to the top of the list before uploading.
udp://tracker.doko.moe:6969
>>
>>60749870
>Are they the same people that let nyaa.se dies without any recovery procedures though?
Yes. Lets take for example the HorribleSubs crew, who are a large part of the nyaa.si administration. They "grew up together" (quoting them) with nyaa.se but were so incompetent that they lost their own download analytics when nyaa.se died. Because they put the entire burden of their project on a person they didn't know and had no way to contact in the event of a catastrophe.
>>
>>60749870
Nearly all former nyaa mods were merely fansubbers, hence very few, maybe one or two, had any technical expertise to offer. It isn't hard to figure out the new people weren't former nyaa mods.

>>60749903
Shitty excuse for your agenda. I'm looking forward to the ads faggot.
>>
>>60749958
>Shitty excuse for your agenda. I'm looking forward to the ads faggot.
HorribleSubs already has ads. Why would the nyaa.si administration not include them?
>>
>>60749870
As far as I know people developing nyaa.si were NOT moderators of nyaa.se. They were just simply uploaders.

>>60749859
>Except for a huge amount of Sukebei
Only less than 1 year of JAVs. It's really not a very big deal because lots of stuff is still available on dl sites. Besides JAVs has lots of repeatable content (in terms of plot/ideas).
>>
>>60749977
>Only less than 1 year of JAVs.
A year is a fucking HUGE amount of content on Sukebei.

>It's not a big deal
Fuck you
>>
>>60749958
>It isn't hard to figure out the new people weren't former nyaa mods.
Yea they're just worst people who proudly admit to doing malicious acts. Great way to start off a site.
>>
>>60749958
>>60749977
Then why even mention that nyaa.si is handled by the old nyaa.se guys?
The old nyaa.se guys doesn't know shit besides fansubbing and the one that do is so incompetent that they let nyaa.se dies without any recovery procedures.

The people actually working on nyaa.si might as well be anons for everything that matters.
>>
>>60749984
Only JAVs. Not games, hentai or doujinshis.
And you can find majority of those missing JAVs on sites like javjunkies or pornolab. People are actively reuploading them. Only very few JAVs were actually lost.
>>
>>60749903
What do you think of GitLab?

If you had to move Pantsu to GitLab in the future, could it be done quickly enough?

Just asking because you can't predict the longevity of sites like github or gitlab.
>>
>>60749972
When has nyaa.si ever even denied ads? I don't think they have. It is reasonable to assume they would eventually have some, since funding a large site isn't something you can just do out of your pocket unless you are mega rich.

Pantsu on the other hand has denied any intent of ads. Which begs the question of long term stability. You can see that now even.
>>
>>60750009
>The people actually working on nyaa.si might as well be anons for everything that matters.
We know who is working on nyaa.si. It's evident from their IRC and Github. Most of them are old nyaa.se moderators, fansubbers, and HorribleSubs. Absolutely none of them should be trusted to even wipe their own ass.
>>
>>60749314
nyaa.si UI is also much better in my opinion.
>>
Reminder to stop replying to bait.
>>
>>60749546
horriblesubs isn't a subbing group.
>>
>>60750033
>Most of them are old nyaa.se moderators
Who? Name me a single nyaa.se mod who works on nyaa.si now.
>>
>>60750020
>If you had to move Pantsu to GitLab in the future, could it be done quickly enough?
Migrating a Git repository is dead simple.

>>60750022
>Pantsu on the other hand has denied any intent of ads.
Pretty sure they said they're an last resort. Not that I care either way I use an adblocker.
>>
>>60750054
>horriblesubs isn't a subbing group
>subs
>isn't a subbing group

panshit supporters really are dumb huh
>>
>>60750020
If we get taken down from github I'll probably self-host a gogs instance.
Gitlab is fairly nice though.
I've setup gogs in the past and it was super easy to do.
Migrating to any alternative is super easy though.
>>60749922
You can also use it for any other torrent that you want to share.
>>60749977
We already scrape from nyaa.si hourly to ensure that no data will be lost.
I recommend everyone keeps backups of the site anyway until we have a proper solution for making the site distributed.
I'll be releasing the scraping code once we use the new api for nyaa.si as well.
>>60750069
Absolute last resort and if it ever happens we'd be doing them 4chan style to ensure users privacy is kept.
Static banners that users will be able to purchase with BTC or other cryptocurrency only.
>>
>>60750092
>everyone disagreeing with me is panshit supporters!
>>
>>60750092
So I guess Thora and Coalgirls are now subbing groups too?
>>
>>60750069
well I do let ads to appear as long they are not annoying, virusupdaters or pics of male penises.

I have ublock disabled on many sites that I want alive for more time
>>
>>60750069
Hey, I'm pretty sure everyone put "kill someone" as their absolute last resort when faced against problem.
That still doesn't make them a killer.
>>
>ćƒ•ć‚”ć‚¤ćƒ«äø€č¦§ćŒč¦‹ć¤ć‹ć‚‰ćŖ恄?ć‚‚ćƒ¼!ę„å‘³ć‚ć‹ć‚“ćŖ恄!
Cute :3
>>
>>60750063
So not even any of the old nyaa.se guys works on nyaa.si?
>>
>>60750095
>Users
>Static banners
>BTC only
Jesus, do you really do live a fairytale land where advertisers will pay you in BTC? Because I assure you they don't in real life. Looking forward to see you guys beg when you run out of money.
>>
>>60750145
I explicitly keep the ads of male penises personally

>>60750146
Since you're probably nyaa.si staff (put on your trip) and are trivializing murder to be similar to advertising, then I'm even more worried.
>>
>>60750170
>Looking forward to see you guys beg when you run out of money.
Isn't that the very first thing on the list?
Beg for donation?
>>
>>60750163
>>60749996
>>
>>60750095
>already stealing from nyaa.si

lol
>>
>>60750133
Of course yes. Do they provide subs in their releases, i.e. they sub them? Yes they do.
>>
>>60749433
>They have an API

>>60750207
>But make sure not to use it!
>>
>>60750221
No Crunchyroll does that. They're no more of a fansubber than you are if you rehosted a torrent that had subtitles.
>>
>>60750221
You're saying all that streaming sites like kissanime is actually a subbing groups?
>>
>>60750163
I just don't know who nyaa.se mods were except for daiz and herkz. And they are not involved in nyaa.si development.
You can see the list of developers here: https://github.com/nyaadevs/nyaa/graphs/contributors

Also just noticed
>>60740349
>No they aren't:
Then what's this?
>qqueue
>14 commits / 735 ++ / 219 --
>>
>>60750246
what is retimming and styling (for BD releases)?
>>
>>60750287
Bitch work
>>
>>60750293
Then we need your mom to do it.
>>
>>60750095
how stable is your new rss schema going to be, im pretty sure you guys have changed it every other week breaking my downloader
>>
>>60750284
I thought him telling a lawyer to call him onii-chan was funny. It was probably just an intern though. Maybe a cute imouto type.
>>
>>60750258
And you're saying that subbing is actually only translating? Why they're not called fantran groups then?
>>
>>60750315
Should be fairly stable from here on.
>>
File: trying to use tor.png (52KB, 1026x847px) Image search: [Google]
trying to use tor.png
52KB, 1026x847px
I like how I can't even access the site over TOR lol. Fucking cuckflare.
>>
>>60750280
>I just don't know who nyaa.se mods were except for daiz and herkz. And they are not involved in nyaa.si development.
>You can see the list of developers here: https://github.com/nyaadevs/nyaa/graphs/contributors
Man, I'm not the one claiming that nyaa.si involves the old nyaa.se guys, thus making them closer to the original.
Do it yourself or the claim dropped.
>>
>>60750356
Tor, not TOR.

Also, from the standpoint of the person running a site, Tor is basically a gigantic open proxy, Cloudflare's not doing their fucking job if they don't put up bot checks.
>>
>>60750344
This just in.
Kissanime is a subbing group.
>>
>>60750356
>using CIA niggers shit
>wanting no problems
>>
>>60750344
Subbing and ripping are 2 different things.
>>
>>60750356
They have tor hidden services. You should read the OP
*nyaa: uvjje43rnr7fh4tc.onion
*sukebei: 2jv2t3infp7peuoo.onion
>>
>>60750363
>I'm not the one claiming that nyaa.si involves the old nyaa.se guys
Neither I am, duh.

Here's my original post >>60750063. And then I just said that there is small possibility I am wrong because I actually don't know all of the old nyaa mods.
>>
>>60750416
Glad to know that we can agree that nyaa.si actually have no fucking relation to the old nyaa.se.
Though that doesn't make them less suspicious what's with AMM and snowfag there.
>>
>>60750349
Anidex scraper isn't scraping properly. Duplicate torrent with the same hash and it's also in the wrong category, it's anime raw hentai but got placed under doujinshi. The description and filelist isn't scraped either.
https://sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/2309853
https://sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/2309994
https://anidex.info/?page=torrent&id=47997
>>
>>60750681
>Glad to know that we can agree that nyaa.si actually have no fucking relation to the old nyaa.se.
We actually don't know considering how much of their staff is under new pseudonyms. Herkz and Daiz supported it from the beginning, and I doubt they just left the picture.
>>
>>60750133
What? They aren't sub groups?
>>
>>60750280
>Then what's this?
It's hilarious how everyone involved with nyaa.si lies about their involvement in the site. You've got queue saying he has no involvement with nyaa.si in State of Madokami, but meanwhile he's one of the largest contributors. Everything about the site is completely opaque and nobody wants to take responsibility. It's ridiculous.
>>
>>60751527
>have to slander pantsu.cat to get more support
>only made code open source because pantsu.cat was gaining too much traction
>only added api after pantsudev requested it
>only mentioned DB dumps after pantsudev added them
>Round the clock shills in nrg
>Needed immediate cartel endorsement on release
>Nyaazi devs shit post and lurk in nrg to immediately criticise pantsu.cat
Even if pantsu.cat is still pretty shitty it's forcing everyone to go in right direction.
The cartel has honestly been pathetic.
>>
Friendly reminder people should be reporting shitposters that are posting IRL names of people, as it is against the rules (and pretty pathetic).
>>
>>60751693
>only mentioned DB dumps after pantsudev added them
Even in this thread you can see how reluctant they are to add db dumps. I'll be surprised if they actually do it, since they're all about putting everything under their own control. I'll also be surprised if they don't try fucking with their API at some point to spam NyaaPantsu. Then try blaming it on NyaaPantsu for not hardening their scraper enough.
>>
>>60751527
That's because it's been proven all of them have some shady background that they themselves openly and proudly admit to and then they say they want to do it for the fans? Yea I don't think so.
>>
>>60751740
>I'll also be surprised if they don't try fucking with their API at some point to spam NyaaPantsu
This is definately going to happen. I laughed when I read they implemented API for scraping. They're not that generous and will surely fuck around with people as they have done so in the past.
>>
>>60751693
>Cartel shills have to make up theories about pantsudev being cartel while defending the Nyaazi devs and admits for hacking MT
>HS exploited scraper to spam the site
>have devs that are well known for tracking their users
>permanently log in addresses
>requires an account to even use the api
>>60751740
I'd honestly be surprised if they did do DB dumps.
Good thing pantsu.cat scrapes them.
>>
>>60751789
>requires an account to even use the api
Probably to make it easier to fuck with the data it's supplying.
>>
File: 1496271770939.jpg (300KB, 1242x2080px) Image search: [Google]
1496271770939.jpg
300KB, 1242x2080px
>>60751789
>have to make up theories about pantsudev being cartel
????
>>
>>60751828
>misrepresenting facts
>again
>clearly ignoring the part where snowfag proudly admits to hacking
Oh looks like the shitposters are here now.
>>
>>60750755
Category mislabel was a (admittedly stupid) mistake, should be fixed for future scrapes.
>>
>>60751804
Definitely would make it a ton easier.
>>60751828
>says a single word in a public irc channel
>apparently he's now worse than the hackers
>cartel continuously tries to sabotage pantsu.cat
>>
>>60751845
If you can, add it more details that gets scraped. Most importantly uploader name, description and file lists. It would be nice to be able to sort scraped torrents based off the uploader.
>>
>>60751841
>>60751847
Receiving stolen goods is still a crime.

Dick-riders gonna dick-ride.
>>
>>60751881
They never handed out the donation information.
>Trusting the hackers with your personal information vs a guy who said "sure"
>>
>>60751881
>shitposter can't into engrish
>implying hacking is less of a crime
Sasuga shitposter. Clearly ignoring the offenses of the people he's trying to shill despite it being in the exact same image he used.
>>
>>60751873
Currently anidex scrapes include userID, but if there's no matching entry in the user table it looks like it shows up as anonymous.
It should be grabbing descriptions, and file lists are in a weird limbo state.

Basically "we're sort of doing that right now but not quite, it's being worked on"
>>
>>60751881
>covering for hackers who openly admitted to their crimes while shilling for them at the same time
You're the dick-rider here dick-rider.
It's amazing what nyaazi shills will go to just to shitpost. What's next? photoshopped images?
>>
>>60751905
Would it be possible to code it so that if there's no matching entry in the user table, an account gets automatically created with random hidden password where the scraped torrent uploads to? Then then uploader can also claim the account if he comes to upload to the site.
>It should be grabbing descriptions
Doesn't seem to be working for certain torrents, like the ones I linked in the example.
I appreciate the work you devs are doing for us.
>>
>>60751933
They've tried everything to kill off pantsu.cat but it just keeps going along slowly improving and growing.
The cartel must really hate efforts to decentralize and improve.
If pantsudev really was cartel he would have kept the site as an archive and not allowed uploading.
Meanwhile he's been as transparent as possible and just kept going.
>>
>>60751982
>Meanwhile he's been as transparent as possible
i know right, i've even seen his panties.
>>
>>60751905
Sukebei pantsu's s/l/d scraper seems borked again. Some torrents are also missing file sizes.
>>
File: pantsu.png (55KB, 1119x493px) Image search: [Google]
pantsu.png
55KB, 1119x493px
>>60751933
>>60751902
>>60751898
PantsuDev has denied none of it. I am still trying to wrap my head around the many layers of denial that you have set up to block your own perception of reality, but basically, it seems like you think he's totally innocent and none of it ever happened?

Kindly remind me why you think anyone would ever take you seriously.
>>
>>60751982
This. Actions speak louder than words. It's clear the people behind nyaazi are "troubling". Meanwhile pantsudev has done nothing but try to be as open as possible and improving the site.
>>
>>60752032
Go to sleep Lebanon
>>
>>60752032
>I am still trying to wrap my head around the many layers of denial that you have set up to block your own perception of reality
>while completely ignoring the actual hackers while shilling for them
Speaking of denial, you're full of it. Stop replying to me.
>>
>>60752032
He said that he thought snowfag was just shit posting and he's denied any cartel involvement.
The cartel has been so hostile because he's not involved and refused to give any fansubbers mod accounts or influence over for site due to conflicts of interest.
He said from the beginning that he refuses
As for the IP leaks that was due to Nginx being misconfigured. Rookie mistake but then again you shitposter shitpost about him using this project to get better at things.
>>
>>60752073
Stop replying to the shitposter.
>>
File: 'MangaTraders Says Goodbye'.png (749KB, 1903x4563px) Image search: [Google]
'MangaTraders Says Goodbye'.png
749KB, 1903x4563px
>>60752059
>>60752055
>>60751933
>>60751902
>>60751898
>>60751847
>>60751841
>>60752073
>He a gud boi
>He dindu nuffin
>FAKE NEWS!!

We have the best conversations on /g/. Truly cerebral.
>>
>>60752087
>Shitposter gets btfo
>can't even make coherent arguments anymore
>>
Reminder to report and ignore all shitposters and falseflaggers with obvious baiting posts.
>>
>>60752106
Reminder that it's Lebanon. You can't reason with him, he has no life and just shitposts. Pretty sure he doesn't even watch anime. Literally he just spends all day on 4chan trying to disrupt threads because it's the only way anyone will ever talk to him.
>>
Is there a button (mobile Version) to switch between nyaa and sukebei?
>>
>>60752120
In Nyaa it's the heart. In Sukebei it's the smiley face.
>>
The level of cognitive dissonance is real in the cartel shills
>>60752118
He's honestly pretty pathetic.
>>
>>60752130
That is only linked to info and FAQ
>>
>>60752130
Btw it's the questionmark in nyaa and heart in sukebei. But at the bar is not enough space for another symbol.
>>
>>60752142
I think it gets cut off at really low resolutions. That should probably get fixed.
>>
>>60751966
>Doesn't seem to be working for certain torrents, like the ones I linked in the example.
Pretty sure I already know what the problem is there. Using a jquery-esque package and right now it's pulling inner-text, so it's probably skipping right over image links. I'll fiddle with it.
There's a couple ideas being passed around for what to do with usernames that aren't in the pantsu DB already, so we'll see how that goes.

>>60752016
Just ran a test scrape locally, it's inserting everything correctly. I think that's a front-end issue.
Every scrape should at minimum have the "last scraped at" entry filled in, if that's missing it's probably unrelated to the scraper.
>>
>>60752174
k + you only see half of the magnetlinks and none of the torrent, rest of the right side is white
>>
>>60752106
>if I assert that he got BTFO'd then I don't have to face my own cognitive dissonance :^)
>>
>>60752118
>everyone I don't like is one person
This is how a child thinks.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170605-074057.png (410KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170605-074057.png
410KB, 1080x1920px
>>
>>60752266
You're not fooling anyone. Go do something productive and make something of your life. You post the exact same images in every thread. It's sad.
>>
>>60752134
>The level of cognitive dissonance is real in the cartel shills
Only for some of them. Others like lebanon do it knowing full well just to do shitpost. There is no logic to it, they just want to spam.
>>60752301
Stop replying to shitposters, or you may just be a falseflagger so people will start reporting you too.
>>
>>60752301
You are thinking of an entirely different shitposter.

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>60752270
>shrink screen size.
>it doesn't return to the normal size
>>
>>60752333
Someone must have broke it. It worked fine before.
>>
>>60752333
I noticed this as well. I wasn't sure how best to show it, since I don't use screen recording programs.
>>
>>60752333
I can't reproduce that. What browser is that?
>>
>>60752367
firefox
>>
>>60752374
Right, what version?
>>
>>60752382
53.0.3 (64-bit)
>>
>>60752333
>>60752336
>Someone must have broke it. It worked fine before.
KIPUKUUUUUUUUUUUUUN
>>
>>60752394
That's weird. Doesn't happen for me at all on 53.0.3 (32-bit) on Windows or 53.0.3 (64-bit) on Ubuntu. Are you sure it's not an extension or something fucking with it?
>>
>>60752426
no idea. I don't have anything that makes changes on pages aside Ublock origin

but moments ago was a problem on both.
now is only on sukebei

fixing things right now?
>>
>>60752504
I don't think they make any changes that aren't in the git repository. Wouldn't make sense to. If I could reproduce it, I could make a pull request to fix it. Might just be cache corruption or something on your end. Clear your cache maybe.
>>
>>60749157
Maybe there's just no demand. What are you downloading?
>>
>>60752504
ok I deactivated some shit
and it seems to be ublock origin. is doing something weird
>>
>>60750284
You are taking this shit way too seriously
Just lay back and enjoy the two sides bickering with a nice big glass of coke and peanuts in your hand
>>
>>60752612
Anime piracy is VERY serious business. I already broke up with my girlfriend because he preferred nyaa.si and couldn't understand that the cartel is (((the enemy))).
>>
>>60752612
>>60752629
Give it a rest lebanon.
>>
>>60752327
>this pic still has my out of place post in it
>>
>>60752640
I still have no idea why you're calling me that, but I don't really care. Go play in the street by yourself.
>>
>ywn be so troublesome you have a dedicated internet bullying team out to get you 24/7 to avoid you gaining too much popularity
>>
>>60746979
As a possible future feature, what do you guys think of narrowing down uploads by date (specifically month and year) so you can instantly find the most popular uploads of a specific month or year?
>>
>>60752689
You're giving the trolls far too much power.
>>
>>60752729
>Patches welcome :p
>-Pantsudev
>>
>>60752729
I was planning on adding that in the future.
>>
>>60752689
You're mistaking bullying for a kid throwing a temper-tantrum
>>
>>60753039
Not that guy but seeing as how the nyaazi devs also come into the thread to shitpost, I would say both.
>>
>>60752779
Cool. Also, PantsuDev, you should bookmark this site.

https://omochikaeri.wordpress.com/

This is one of the major visual novel news blogs. The owner basically blogs about upcoming monthly visual novel releases.

And here is the interesting thing, if you notice this blog post for example: https://omochikaeri.wordpress.com/2017/06/01/june-2017-eroge-releases/

You will see that Japan releases all their visual novels on the Last Friday of Each Month or sometimes, the last two Fridays of Each Month.

So from the blog post, you can see that June 30, 2017, is an important day since all visual novels for that month is being released on June 30, 2017.

However, sometimes Japan will release visual novels on the last two Fridays of each month like I said before, so June 23 and June 30 of this month can be possible release dates for visual novels.

Anyways, the main point of my post, is that on the last two Fridays of each month, Pantsu should try to make sure it is stable or that there isn't any planned long downtime on the last two Fridays of each month.
>>
>>60752754
if they had power they wouldn't be whining themselves to sleep
just let herkz shitpost, it's the dying screams of the cartel's grip over the community
>>
>>60753311
ewhal4 is a literal cartel member.
>>
>>60747304
>>60747351
I suppose you both are fine with the rest of the /g/ catalog of quality threads. /g/ is almost as bad as /b/ these days. At least /b/ has a purpose and exceeds at it. Porn. /g/ can't even into tech anymore. In a way, /g/ is worse than /b/ now.
>>
>>60748673
>>60748691
There's kissanime. html5 works fine for me.
>>
>>60746979
WHY MIKU!!!?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>60753771
Stop replying to shitposts or you'll be considered falseflagging.
>>
>>60753867
Fuck off, micromod. I'll have you know that the actual mods fucking hate these threads and can't wait for Hiro to give them the go-ahead to issue blanket bans to anyone and everyone who has posted in them over the past month.
>>
>>60753930
Do you have actual source? Otherwise it sounds like you're just shitposting.
>>
>>60753311
Funny how they are actually keeping this thread alive by bumping it with shitposts 24/7. If anything, this is a great service for us and they are doing it free of charge.
>>
>>60753930
Come to think of it, did you just admit to having inside information? aka you're openly admitting you're part of the staff?
>>
File: window.png (28KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
window.png
28KB, 960x600px
>>60747866
Buy a better PC.
>>
>>60754099
Why would trolls want these threads to die? They're a great source of (You)'s.
>>
>>60754093
>>60754140
You're actually retarded.
>>
File: u_srs.jpg (101KB, 364x356px) Image search: [Google]
u_srs.jpg
101KB, 364x356px
>>60747802
this is what the "no-mascot" guys want
>>
File: 1495364085154.gif (156KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495364085154.gif
156KB, 500x500px
>torrent files were working fine
>a few hours ago every .torrent links have been replaced with https://torrents.nyoo.moe/{{TORRENTHASH}}.torrent
>uploading a torrent from the torrent file works but the .torrent link will still be https://torrents.nyoo.moe/{{TORRENTHASH}}.torrent which always ends up being a 404
EWHAAAAAAAAAAL
>>
Nyanner should be command line only. Who else agrees?
>>
File: 1398231734717.gif (2MB, 273x275px) Image search: [Google]
1398231734717.gif
2MB, 273x275px
>>60754397
this is what the "more-mascot" guys want
>>
>>60754616
Should be fixed.
>>60754669
Making a cli application for this would be fairly easy.
>>
>>60755390
>Should be fixed.
Thank you.
>>
>>60755390
Torrent stats show Unknown on Sukebei
>>
><akuma06> ewhal4: I'm tired to resolve conflicts :'(

PANTSU IS FINISHED
>>
File: panic 3.gif (471KB, 734x806px) Image search: [Google]
panic 3.gif
471KB, 734x806px
>>60755550
IT'S OVER
>>
>>60755550
It was fun while it lasted
>>
Why do the homepage and page 1 have different content? Shouldn't they be the same?

https://nyaa.pantsu.cat/
https://nyaa.pantsu.cat/search/1?

Also seems like page 1 has hentai.
>>
File: 1.png (2KB, 391x46px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
2KB, 391x46px
>>60755647
Indeed, https://nyaa.pantsu.cat/ looks a little bit different compared to the rest of the site.
>>
>>60755390
>>60755723
You know, a while back there was an anon who said he found an vulnerability in the code and that if pantsu ever went down, we'd know why. Maybe it's related to the too many open files problem. You should go through the code again and try to find out what you missed.
>>
>>60748792
AHH!!! I seed but no one invite me :(
>>
>>60755796
I actually checked github and found a giant vulnerability in their code. It's probably the main reason of all recent issues with the site.
Posting as imgur link so that I can delete it as soon as devs see it: http://i.imgur.com/dQ2qkWQ.png
>>
>>60755861
You're a real treat.
>>
>>60755861
It's shitposting hour now, I'm not clicking on that link. It could be a dick for all I know.
>>
>>60755947
>http://i.imgur.com/dQ2qkWQ.png
It is... X'D
>>
>>60746979
Why would she do that to miku??
>>
>>60756214
Miku came to the ricefields... by herself... just looking for trouble... She just got what she wanted.
>>
File: 1463761667015.jpg (247KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1463761667015.jpg
247KB, 1366x768px
>>60756229
>>
File: muh_speed.png (259KB, 2558x1053px) Image search: [Google]
muh_speed.png
259KB, 2558x1053px
The fuck is with this TTFB, srsly. And you expect people to consider it good replacement ?
Not one, but five seconds. Damn, even some shitty wp blog on a home connection is faster than this.

At least try to be a good replacement.
>>
Wtf? Some anime girl made a sound in panstu! I'm now embarrassed in front of my friends.

I'm using nyaa.si now
>>
>>60756326
Calm down, pantsudev is just learning!
>>
File: IMG_0383.png (25KB, 300x441px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0383.png
25KB, 300x441px
Fix some shit instead of creating new ones holy shit
>>
>TFW Ben Garrison isn't taking commissions
>>
File: renge.png (143KB, 594x500px) Image search: [Google]
renge.png
143KB, 594x500px
Ohayou!
>>
>>60756645
This is how us C++ programmers truly feel.
>>
>>60756889
DELETE THIS
>>
>Our GitHub: https://github.com/nyaadevs - creating issues for features and faults is recommendable!
>faults is recommendable!
Well, cartel lacks in English language but at least they know some programming languages
>>
>>60757219
>>60757223
MODS
>>
>>60757227
Ye mods should fix this retarded captcha, right?
>>
>>60757242
Ye XD
>>
>>60749157
Yeah, maybe it's older/obscure stuff. I once dabbled in this "sekrit club" bullshit and had to download some popular trash that I didn't even like just to get my ratio up.
>>
I haven't come here in a while.

Where the fuck is my dark theme?
>>
>>60757427
bottom of the page->change theme->tomorrow
>>
>>60757427
Oh, forget it, i'm a retard.
>>
how do you merge two .ass subtitle files without creating timing conflicts? both files start at 00:00:00.00 so I can't just copy and paste the lines from a file to another, the timing of the second file needs to be synchronized to match the end of the first file.
>>
https://github.com/NyaaPantsu/nyaa/pull/929
>Add customizable mascot

They actually did it.
>>
>>60757564
that mascot hating dude is gonna have a stroke
>>
File: all these feels.gif (276KB, 474x303px) Image search: [Google]
all these feels.gif
276KB, 474x303px
>decided to clean up the bookmarks today
>found a link to animetake in the process
>>
>>60757494
Open second file, shift times to make them synchro, then copy-paste the lines... Remember stylign if needed.
>>
>>60756326
nyaa.si is using some kind of proxy-cache for their files, see the X-Proxy-Cache: "HIT" response header.
I'm not sure if this is a feature of cloudflare of if they are using something like nginx, squid, or varnish by themselfes, but they (pantsu) should do so as well.
>>
>>60757624
that's what I did but I had to tweak the timing in the merge point manually to make it match the audio, since there was a pause between last line of the first file and the first line of the second one, actually it's probably a mistake on my part the way I am generating the files so never mind, I'll try to avoid creating this issue next time.
>>
>>60757564
But do they all still go nyanpassu? This is important.
>>
What anime is everyone watching right now?
>>
I have been out of the loop. How do I toggle Megumin now?
[spoiler]Will Mafuyu say "you came already?" instead of "nyanpasu"?[/spoiler]
>>
>>60759326
Are you blind, retarded or both?
>>
File: 1384126140928.png (186KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
1384126140928.png
186KB, 640x359px
>>60759208
Hellsing Ultimate, I'm into vampire stuff right now.
>>
>>60759326
>watching anime
>>
File: untitled.jpg (117KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
117KB, 1440x900px
>>60759363
Night mode button is gone. It vanished. Disappeared. It's nowhere to be seen. It's an ex-button.
>>
>>60759686
>uTorrent 3.x

So you really were retarded all along.
>>
>>60759208
Ghost in The Shell Standalone Complex S2. Feels darker somehow than the first season.
>>
>>60759686
>RU
nu idi nahui)))
>>
>>60759686
>>60757442
>>
File: Bokunopico.jpg (32KB, 200x284px) Image search: [Google]
Bokunopico.jpg
32KB, 200x284px
>>60759208
Boku no Pico
>>
>>60754669
If you are going to use the command line you might as well just query the database.

>>60755390
I'm getting corrupt file for the last db dump, tested with several programs, it is also 100mb bigger than usual.
>>
>>60759588
Good stuff, Enjoy.
>>60759914
I'm going to rewatch most of the GiTS series soon, have fun.
>>60760418
Pretty lame, Natsuyasumi is way better.
>>
>>60759914
I'm watching season 1 and I like it a lot.
>>
>>60759588
What a coincidence! I'm making a subbed batch of it right now... And I actually like Shiki too.
>>
>>60760960
>Natsuyasumi
Overrated shit, the classic Boku no Pico is way better.
>>
>>60761871
I enjoyed the doujin more personally.
>>
I'm a newfag so I wouldn't really know but isn't cartel what 4chan used to be? Hacking people for fun? Wasn't that what Anonymous "hacker" groups have done, besides some activism? Are you guys openly admit that you are as newfag as me? I'll take a look at the oldest archives after posting this and probably come back to this thread.
>>
>>60763838
You're thinking of /b/.
>>
>>60763838
You are utterly retarded. You don't know anything but you still think that your entirely uniformed thoughts are relevant.
>>
File: 1482766003773.png (179KB, 950x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482766003773.png
179KB, 950x800px
>>60763838
Lurk for 10 years before posting.
>>
File: 1491055654431.jpg (69KB, 587x627px) Image search: [Google]
1491055654431.jpg
69KB, 587x627px
>>60763838
Did you form your conception of 4chan from fox news?
>>
File: absolutely disgusting elsa.png (236KB, 424x448px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting elsa.png
236KB, 424x448px
>>60763838
>le anonymus we r legion XD
>>
>>60763838
Bait.
>>
>>60756326
They probably have no caching of response and generate the entire page with database queries included on every request.

For performance it's more sensible to serve static index pages which are only refreshed server side when a new torrent is uploaded.
Nyaa.si is kinda slow too, so they are probably also loading the entire page. Just not quite as slow.
>>
File: IMG_1630.jpg (440KB, 1536x1911px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1630.jpg
440KB, 1536x1911px
>>60763902
>>60763920
>>60763958
>>60763986
>>60763992
>>60764006
Oh boy those are some delicious (You)s
>>
File: s17.png (14KB, 253x500px) Image search: [Google]
s17.png
14KB, 253x500px
>>60759208
>>60759588
>>60759914
>>60759613

I feel like I'm the only person who uses pantsu.cat who is watching more than just a few seasonal anime or one backlog anime at a time.
>>
>>60764166
I'm watching 31 animes this season, all useless shits unworthy talking about.
>>
>>60764166
How do you how thousands of people are watching their anime?
>>
>>60763838
>What 4chan used to be:
A bunch of nerds talking about their hobbies, occasionally interacting with the real world in funny "epic" ways, but that was never the focus.

>What the cartel is (at least, this is the main reason we don't like them):
Collection of fansubbers who also infiltrated the admin/mod position of nyaa torrents, so they could give blue highlight status to themselves and "de-highlight" or even ban any other fansub groups who dared defy them.

They're totally different concepts!
>>
>>60764138
>Haha I was acting like a retard and others called me out on it! Got 'em!

Kill yourself.
>>
File: IMG_1376.jpg (411KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1376.jpg
411KB, 1000x1000px
>>60764278
Are you, perhaps, mad?
>>
>>60764329
This guys is good.
>>
>look up anime
>can't find it
>if I find it it has 0 seeds
nice site you got there freetards
>>
>>60764234
Do thousands of people post in these threads? I'm not claiming to know about "thousands of people," only the 85 or so that have posted in this thread - actually much fewer than that if you just count the people who are active enough to post more than ">Anime Kill yourself."
>>
File: 1462642562296.jpg (24KB, 286x350px) Image search: [Google]
1462642562296.jpg
24KB, 286x350px
>>60760925
Downloaded again got another corrupted file with different size (10mb less), server going bananas.
>>
>>60759208
About to start Hibike Euphonium S2. I haven't been able to keep up with watching anime in the last few years. I'll probably watch Washio Sumi and konosuba next.
>>
>>60764166
>watching all that shit
>not even watching BnHA, Berserk, Uchouten Kazoku, DanMachi Gaiden, Boruto or Natsume Yuujinchou
How does someone with such shit taste even exist???
>>
File: 1493669131712.png (2KB, 169x80px) Image search: [Google]
1493669131712.png
2KB, 169x80px
BACK TO .si I GO
>>
>>60764970
>watching Berserk
god that made me laugh, and you complain about shit taste
>>
>>60765044
Gosh, what a loss
>>
>>60765044
Gosh, what a loss.
>>
>>60764970
>BnHA,
The art style is too comic-booky and the main character was too passive in the first few episodes that I just couldn't keep watching it. If I'm going to sit through drawn-out, shounen style, multi-episode arcs, then the characters need to at least be able to entertain me in the meantime.
>Berserk,
Eye cancer.
>Uchouten Kazoku,
I never found this interesting. I think people only watch it because it's different and they want to be non-conformists. I found it to be extremely boring, only deriving it's differentness from being pseudo-edgy.
>DanMachi Gaiden,
Missing the best character. Boring. Dropped.
>Boruto
Ha.
>Natsume Yuujinchou
Never found this interesting either.
>>
>>60764970
Epic troll.
>>
The fuck do you think you are doing by not uploading HS releases? You acting too hardheaded. This way the tracker is going to lose most of the people and the cartel will win in not only subs, but also owning the tracker.
>>
>>60765466
BnHA is awesome my man, it was just like Madoka, I couldn't stand it at first but it gets very interesting.
>>
>>60765634
Madoka is shit too. People only think it's good because le edgy decapitations and le pseudo intellectual LSD colors.
>>
>>60764166
What are your top five anime this season for somebody who doesn't have the time to follow 20+ shows?
>>
>>60765689
What is your favorite anime?
>>
>>60765721
Not him but only worthwhile animes in this season are:
>BnHA
>LWA (TV)
>Tsugi ga Kirei
>>
New thread. >>60765802
>>
>>60765721
Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho
Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records (entertaining, but definitely lower than the rest)
Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism (more entertaining, but still lower than the rest)
Tsuki ga Kirei
Clockwork Planet
Kyoukai no Rinne 3
Tiger Mask W
Atom: The Beginning
Uchouten Kazoku 2
Alice to Zouroku

Don't listen to this pleb. >>60765804
>>
>>60765753
Hard to name a single favorite. I highly rate stuff like Yuyushiki, Ichigo Mashimaro, Code Geass, Kino no Tabi, Aldnoah Zero, Sabagebu, Non Non Biyori and Kill la Kill, just off the top of my head.

>>60765721
Depends on what you like, but the five must see shows for casuals that give you the most variety would probably be:
Eromanga Sensei
Frame Arms Girl
Little Witches Academia
Shingeki no Bahamut S2
Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasuka

Lots of honorable mentions. It's a good season, so if you try out the first episode of everything, you'll definitely find half a dozen anime you love, not necessarily the same ones I listed.
>>
>>60765859
>having a shit taste
Thread posts: 339
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.