[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to website?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: SmallDenominations.jpg (21KB, 269x383px) Image search: [Google]
SmallDenominations.jpg
21KB, 269x383px
>Made a few adsense bucks years ago.
>Been away.
>Need to get back into the game.
>Game has changed.
>Know HTML and CSS
>Do not know JS or PHP
>Lots of solutions out there that take that out of the equation.
>Want to create a topic specific forum with accounts, and such.
>Completely lost trying to start up again.
>Where go?
>What do?
>Goal: Thousandaire by end of year.
>>
https://www.freecodecamp.com/ now fuck off pajeet
>>
>>60741838
Just invest in cryptos
>>
>>60741838
>Want to create a topic specific forum with accounts, and such.

Forums are dead. Nobody uses them, even the paid posting services ( as in you pay people to post on your shitty forum ) are all dead.
>>
>>60741838
>>Want to create a topic specific forum with accounts, and such.
just use one of the 100s of bbs software allready out
>>
>>60742057
What is the new trend, if forums are dead?
>>
>>60742073
Social media - facebook, instagram, twitter, tumblr also reddit and snapchat. Social media literally ate forums alive.
>>
>>60742086
How to thousandaire on social media?
>>
>>60741838
blackhatworld.com
>>
>>60742139
Can't. Profit is for Snap / Face whatever. It's too late to be an influencer in stablished social media i.e. top youtuber

Wait for the new Snapchat, hope it doesn't fail, try to stablish an early lead. Risky bet anyway.

I just married a doctor, have a few kids and get maintened, women were smart in the past. Act likewise
>>
>>60741838
How to adsense today?
What is best platform for website?
>>
What is the best platform for simple JS and PHP templates?
>>
Wix vs GoDaddy?
>>
>>60741838
>using the meme arrow incorrectly
Fuck off and never come back reddit
>>
>>60746125
>does
>this
>trigger
>you
>?
>>
Who has the best "easy button" solution for an out of the box website that includes accounts, a cash register thingy?
>>
>>60742073
Just compare stackoverflow with a traditional forum and you'll see why they died out
>>
File: 1496566751487.png (392KB, 451x619px) Image search: [Google]
1496566751487.png
392KB, 451x619px
>>60741838
>>60742073
>>60742139
>>60744878
>>60745024
>>60745224
>>60746404

is this real
>>
>>60746686
Thanks for contributing nothing
>>
>>60742073
Imageboards are like functional languages.
They are the definite future... one day.
>>
>>60746686
No. Our world is a lie. Don't you believe me? Go to your neighbor and say simultaneously with them random numbers. Not so random right?
>>
How to website?
>>
do you expect people to spoon feed you information that they learned via the sweat of their brow while youve been sitting on your ass?
>>
>>60748382
Yes
I have not been sitting on my ass
I expect people to be interested in helping others avoid pitfalls
Do you have any such advice?
>>
>>60748382
some people come here for advice
some people come here to be dicks
asking for help is not being a dick
>>
>>60742086
Reddit-like websites (think Reddit, Hacker News) ate forums alive. Social media are not meant for any form of meaningful discussion on any topic.
>>
>>60748476
In the past I had a few very specific websites.
It would be very focused on one topic only.
I'd get to around 10000 subs on each site, then would see hundreds of copycat sites that would eat up the subs.
Very depressing.
Anyway, I have new ideas, but don't have the back end know how.
How do people set up these websites?
Are they just Wix templates, for example?
>>
do not spoonfeed pajeets in this thread.
>>
>>60741838
>DONT KNOW JS ERMERGHERD
>Not using HTML5
>>
>>60748592
Not pajeet
>>
>>60748598
>>Not using HTML5
where do you divine this information?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.