[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I allowed to ask for help here? Last time I tried /wsr/ but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1476464684742.jpg (429KB, 1084x813px) Image search: [Google]
1476464684742.jpg
429KB, 1084x813px
Am I allowed to ask for help here? Last time I tried /wsr/ but no one ever posts there and I didn't get any replies.

I can't play games anymore because every time I turn the camera in my games I get insane stuttering. I'm about to cry because I've tried everything and nothing works. I have a GTX 1060 and an i5 7600. I asked for help everywhere and no one knows what to do :(

Is god punishing me? I'm sorry if I ever did anything bad. Please help me...
>>
>>60737207
>Kaby Lake
yeah, you fucked up
>>
>>60737207
>turn camera in games I get insane stuttering
What do you mean? Like FPS drops? Did you do a clean install of Windows 10 when you built your PC?
>>
>>60737207
Install Source Mage and then go to /v/ for video games related topics.
>>
>>60737207
>Is god punishing me? I'm sorry if I ever did anything bad. Please help me...
Yes, he has tried to show you the light of Gentoo and you refused.
>>
>>60737231
>Did you do a clean install of Windows 10 when you built your PC?

No, is that bad? Please help me I'll be your friend if you help me.
>>
>>60737240
What OS are you running? And if you upgraded your PC in any major way, or built and entirely new PC and moved your old HDD over with windows installed on it, that'd cause problems.

Other things you can try before you wipe the slate clean and re-install Windows is drivers. Uninstall your video card drivers, then re-install them.
>>
>>60737266
>Uninstall your video card drivers, then re-install them.

Yes I tried that but it didn't do anything :(

It was working fine for a while and then it started doing it again for no apparent reason. I'm on Windows 10. I feel like I don't deserve to live.
>>
>>60737207
you got a few options, pick one

1) your gpu isn't clocking up
2) you cpu isn't clocking up
3) you have shit going on in the background that pushes the cpu to 100% use and that causes stuttering like a motherfucker
4) your windows install is fucked
5) you have hardware failure

Reinstall gpu drivers clean, look for a program to fully remove drivers, do not trust the shit the manufacturers made for removing their shit, it never gets it all.

If that fails, check clock speed on gpu and cpu along with utilization.

After that, fresh install windows, remember to back your shit up.

If shit is still failing, you got hardware issues, Could be ram, make sure you have 16gb, could be gpu, if it was cpu you would be hard crashing, not just stuttering.

Possibly motherboard issues too, but that would I think cause hard crashes too.
>>
>>60737302
calm down it's more than likely something stupid. What temperature is your video card reaching when gaming? Is the stutter only in gaming? Or in benchmarking as well?
>>
>>60737320
It only happens when I'm moving my camera really fast, and then the FPS drops to like 5. But when I'm not moving the camera the FPS is really high.

It makes it impossible to play. I get killed by everyone and people get mad at me for being bad :(
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.