[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LinusTechTips done it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWFzWRoVNnE
well he's just trashing intel ... or maybe he lost hope in intel
>pic not related he's in japan
>>
>>60732214
He is in Taiwan.
>>
>>60732504
didn't noticed that actually , i was kind of shocked
>>
Krzanich KICKED WHEN??
>>
File: intel ceo JUST.jpg (119KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
intel ceo JUST.jpg
119KB, 1000x1000px
>>60732754
Now why would you want to do that?
>>
Has intel released a single good product after Sandy Bridge?
>>
File: InC2D-1_5x7.jpg (851KB, 3150x2261px) Image search: [Google]
InC2D-1_5x7.jpg
851KB, 3150x2261px
>leave ayyymd to me
>>
File: other.png (129KB, 354x504px) Image search: [Google]
other.png
129KB, 354x504px
>>
>>60732214
holy shit he ripped them a new one
>>
File: mark-bohr.jpg (17KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
mark-bohr.jpg
17KB, 300x250px
>>60732930

Paul Ottellini is long gone.

Picture related is Intels savior.

In 2021.
>>
>>60732900
>put literal jew in charge
>everything goes to shit
really makes you think
>>
He has a good point. Intel randomly announced this platform saying it'll do anything or everything out of nowhere and it doesn't add up.
>>
>>60733615

Threadrypper.

AMD has completely caught Intel flat footed with the quality of their die fabrication, and the price being as cheap as it is largely thanks to infiniti fabric and the CCX interconnect.

It is literally two 8 core CPUs duct taped together.
>>
>>60733854
I wish my duck tape was so high tech too.
For most of us 4 cores are more than enought
2for gaymes 2for wrk

I will get 8 core zen+ next year because I want to also shit-post while working and gaming.
>>
>>60733854
Infinity Fabric is pretty amazing. Threadripper benchmarks are going to be really interesting, to see how well it scales.
>>
File: amd-zen-core-scaling.jpg (33KB, 597x430px) Image search: [Google]
amd-zen-core-scaling.jpg
33KB, 597x430px
>>60733912

That's the thing, AMD has already said it scales at a near 100% efficiency.
>>
It's actually worst than I thought. raid keys ? Intel really sound desperate this time.

I expect that nobody will get on the X299 knowing how expensive the boards will be and the highly restricted and confusing ecosystem around it. That's just pathetic. Intel is holding too tightly to those margins, they are stretching the "gayming" narative too much not to canibalise the server platform.

I hope the Open Server Aliance keep up the developement of the Power architecture with IBM and just get rid of Intel in the big cloud. They already got rid of Cisco and traditional system builders and that was for the best.
>>
>>60733912
I'm interested in the IF based APU with Vega. Those will destroy the "casual gaming" desktops and low end gaming laptops.
>>
>>60734090

Raid keys, that you can only use Intel drives to raid with.

Power 9 looks impressive. 40+ lanes of Pcie 4. And 250% faster than power 8? HPC should be all over that.
>>
>>60733854
And those 8core CPUs are actually two 4core CPUs welded together
>>
>>60733854
not literally
>>
>>60734073

Jesus shit. Is there an embargo on benchmarks or are they not in testers hands yet?
>>
Even the normies are turning on Intel
>>
>>60735877
It's okay. Intel taught us with Core 2 Quad that stapling dies together works.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.