[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need some help boys, vlc seems to fuck up the image of all video

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: vlc vs power dvd.png (2MB, 1914x1026px) Image search: [Google]
vlc vs power dvd.png
2MB, 1914x1026px
need some help boys, vlc seems to fuck up the image of all video files, anyone know why or how i can fix this?
>>
>>60727258
You have it backwards.
VLC is showing correctly - that "power DVD" is screwing up the colors.

Also
>>>/g/sqt
>>
>>60727501
thanks but are you sure because in every other player on my pc it shows the same as power dvd and not vlc
>>
>>60727842
You should be able to adjust the settings in "preferences".

Don't be afraid to play around with it until you land somewhere you're more comfortable with; worst case is that you have to reset the settings to default with is no trouble at all.
>>
>>60727258
Who is this kike?
>>
>>60727842
yes he is right, colors are correct on the left
>>
>>60727258
>Using vlc unironically
The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
VLC has "full" colours and one on the right has "limited"

it doesn't even look like the usual limited colours it looks even worse
>>
>>60728191
what am i supposed to use?
>>
>>60728257
mpv
>>
>>60727258
download the K-Lite codec pack OP. It's got everything you need to play any video and audio file plus a player.

http://codecguide.com/download_kl.htm
>>
File: 1481589546753.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
1481589546753.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>>60728191
>>60728257
>>60728514
>USE MY FAVORITE PLAYER OR DON'T USE ONE AT ALL
>>
>thinks the one on the right is the right one
are you an 80 yo grandma?
>>
>>60728638
They both look like shit.
>>
>>60728191

>using MPC-HC which hasn't fixed the subtitles malware exploit because it hasn't been updated in 2 years
>>
>>60728735
he's taking about mpv you fucking retard
>>
>>60728729
YOU look like shit
that's why you don't have ANY girlfriends
LOSER!
>>
>>60728552
>K-Lite codec pack
ahaha

what is this 2005?
>>
>>60728829
>pathetic retard can't configure a media player
lol
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.