[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOOGLE IS GOING FULL JEW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: index.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
How will this affect them? Will people allow Google to cuck them and pay to visit websites or will they switch to another browser? Could it go the other way that websites start blocking user agents other than Chrome so that people are forced to either view ads or pay for access?

>The company told CNBC that it will allow publishers to participate in a new program called Funding Choices. Under the program, when a user with a third-party ad blocker enabled visits a participating site using Chrome, they will see a prompt that asks them to either turn off their ad blocker, or "pay for a pass that removes all ads on that site through the new Google Contributor." If they choose to pay the fee, Google will take a 10 percent cut. If they select neither choice, they won't be able to view the website.

>To see the prompts, users must sign up to participate in the Google Contributor program, and must be signed in to Chrome. If they're not signed up and have an ad-blocker turned on, they won't be able to view the site.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/01/google-confirms-ad-blocker-coming-to-chrome-in-2018.html
>>
GODDAMNIT people, we need a chrome/firefox replacement.
>>
>>60724698
>firefox replacement
Don't be a retard.. FF is and always was the only alternative.
>>
We whites should get more educated and take those jobs which jews have occupied!
>>
I don't actually know what a Jew is. All I know is a bunch of them died in ww2, they like money, they don't believe in Jesus and Lizzie McGuire's boyfriend is one. Can someone spoonfeed me?
>>
File: 1471443538947.gif (189KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1471443538947.gif
189KB, 150x150px
>>60724787
>they like money
They want all your money and so does Google.
>>
>>60724698
> Pay or turn off adblocker?
Okay I'll just go to a different website or switch to a different browser.
>>
File: redpill.png (114KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
redpill.png
114KB, 252x252px
>>60724787
Take this anon. It will explain everything.
>>
time to stop using google people
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.