[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dropped my S7 edge and glass broke. Now if I press hard on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

I dropped my S7 edge and glass broke. Now if I press hard on the samsung logo, pink line appears and immediately disappears.Should I be worried if this can reappear by itself, and never disappears?
With maximum security for the phone.
>>
Buy a replacement screen, glass, and heatgun. Or just buy a new phone. Get an S7 Active this time
>>
>>60721944
Such good that filthy case did
HAHAHAAH faggot
>>
>>60722888
Could you actually try to help OP instead of Mocking him?
>>
>>60722899
desu no one knows wtf ESL OP is actually saying
>>
File: 1491162630830.png (271KB, 1512x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491162630830.png
271KB, 1512x1000px
Fuck, thats harsh compared to my screen cracks

I have a pink line going up and down on my s7 that's appeared recently, it comes and goes. My s7 went through the wash after my mother washed it along with my bedsheets she took while my phone was there

My cracks are all at fhe the buttons, only one line vaguely going over the screen, as for fixing it i would do the replacement urself, if that doesnt work or you're shit with tech just get a new phone desu
>>
>>60722952
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sasVs0D8-JQ

The only way that I can see those pink lines are by doint this, otherwise they don't come up
>>
>>60721944
There are these things called straps.
Buy them and use them after replacing the screen.
>>
Thank you for calling /g/ tech support, please hold the line
>>
HAAHAAHA useless case. Only retards need cases and the most retarded ones of them still manage to break their phones.
>>
>>60722899
> Idiot buys non-idiot proof phone
> drops it
> wow
>>
>>60721944

real talk, how do you drop your phone?

i always put my phone in my shirt pocket and it never falls out, even when i bend over

i also dont have a meme case or screen protector on it
>>
>>60723554
It was big for my pocket, and it just fell direct to the screen..
Still works ok, can't see those pink lines, hopefully they won't appear.
>>
File: 2u4lqv9.jpg (10KB, 195x232px) Image search: [Google]
2u4lqv9.jpg
10KB, 195x232px
>>60723598
Dear 15yo.
what happend is that your SCREEN is damaged.
When the screen Is DAMAGED it does stuff that it shoudnt do since its DAMAGED.
the damage is only in the SCREEN so if you replace it it will go away, but thats about 300€ to fix it. think of it like a broken computer screen that you can replace.
t. Repair man
>>
>>60723657
>falling for the edge meme
tfw 50 dollarilos will get you an iPhone SE screen
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.