[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do appletards look down on androidtards?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1496394734103.jpg (54KB, 700x472px) Image search: [Google]
1496394734103.jpg
54KB, 700x472px
>>
>>60721348
Money>Poor

Duh?
>>
cycle of life, you pick on people and pretend you are superior for arbitrary reasons to feel something inside
>>
>>60721348
Marketing it as important status symbol was successful with some poor people.
Example: >>60721355
>>
>>60721348
100% the other way around
>>
People judge others based on their possessions all the time. It's just how people are. I hate it.

When it's common to choose your friends based on what telephones they use, something's wrong.
>>
>>60721348
They both hate each other. Android fanboys hate Apple fanboys and vice versa. It's the most annoying, arbitrary fucking thing I've ever heard of and I truly don't understand why people give a shit about what phone you use.
>>
>>60721348
It's the opposite.
I can afford losing an android phone here and there since they're cheap but would laugh my head off if some fuck loses his iphones.
>>
People love to belong to groups and have those groups fight. They do it with race, age, sex/gender, cities, states, countries, phones, clothing, and literally anything else they can use to identify themselves with a tribe.
>>
>>60722046
>I can afford losing an android phone here and there since they're cheap

>what is Pixel
>what is S8
>what is G6
>>
>>60721498
they didn't market it as a status symbol, they established a price. society took it from there
>>
>>60722049
this. generalization is human nature. it's impossible for people to think of each other as individuals.
>>
File: 030209_1843_HappyBirthd2.jpg (16KB, 413x313px) Image search: [Google]
030209_1843_HappyBirthd2.jpg
16KB, 413x313px
Because picrelated.
>>
>>60721348
because no one likes green bubbles :D:D:D:D:D
>>
Because they are hipster bro coders.
>>
>>60721348
because androidtards put up with a terrible mobile os just to avoid using apple
>>
Why do you care about Appletards and their opinions?
We beat up Appletards when they try having an opinion in these parts.
>>
>>60722375
Was this commentary on Jews.
>>
>>60721348
They do?

I though it depends if the person is retarded, normal people don't do that shit.
>>
>>60722083
Well they do. They display a huge luminous Apple logo in the center of MacBooks, as if it were the only brand you could be proud of.

They show on their website catchlines like "Light. Years ahead.", "What will your verse be?" (with scientists and creative people), they made a "To the rebels" ad, etc.

I don't believe that most Apple users look down on Android users but a small portion of them actually buy Apple products to feel special.
>>
>>60722853
>but a small portion
>small
That's mighty optimistic and uprightly downplayed of you anon.
>>
>buy an Apple product and you will be part of the rich and cool club

Why does this sound like that old "Give some coins to the Church and God will forgive all your sins and clean your slate" philosophy?
>>
>>60721348
>>60721348
Apple tards get mad when poor people also buy apple products
>>
File: IMG_0124.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0124.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>60722064
Chinkphones with shit quality, as in software and hardware?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.