[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw there will eventually be more girl programmers in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: sadfrog_pour_one_on_me.jpg (11KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog_pour_one_on_me.jpg
11KB, 600x434px
>tfw there will eventually be more girl programmers in the coming future of because of technology's evergripping hold on the world (phones, internet, streaming, easier computing, etc)
>tfw they will still only date chads or the other normiefag programmers

Kill me.
>>
>>60707817
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: 1495500122895.png (178KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495500122895.png
178KB, 800x800px
>>60707817
>>
>>60707817
sounds like you already know what you need to do

bee you'reself and release the chad within
>>
>>60707817
Huh, curious. It's almost as if the problem doesn't lie with the girls, but with you.
>>
>>60707817
But at least they will be interested enough in topics to have interesting conversations.
>>
Dumb frogposter.
>>
As a security consultant, I look forward to a future of gaping holes in software thanks to the squad of incompetent gaping holes.
>>
>>60707817
take better care of yourself
if you're just ugly, then lower your standards
there is no reason for anybody to be alone
>>
>>60707817
>they will still only date chads or the other normiefag programmers

Just look elsewhere. I knew I had no hope of finding anyone within tech. My first gf was a 1st grade teacher. (Not a normie: I was a wizard until age 39.)
>>
>>60708381
Listen to this guy here. Infosec is the future.
>>
>>60708403
>if you're just ugly, then lower your standards

No way you actually fucking believe this?
>>
>>60708288

About as interesting as doing a khan course they majored. Women like this are "smart", like teacher's pet are smart. They can memorize shit, but lack spatial thinking to do anything useful with it, they just trial-error crammed encyclopedic knowledge.

Sad thing is, the trend in software engineering is that cramming and pasting SO answers will be sufficient for the foreseeable future.

Don't underestimate the inferiority of the lesser gender, nature designed em to be walking womb sperm receptable, not to solve hard problems.
>>
feminism has destroyed millennial men
>>
Suggesting a move to /pol/

enjoy ur ban
>>
>tfw no qt programmer gf
>>
>>60708561
Yes, I'm sure you have contributed so much to society already.

Also
>any problem solvable by programming
>"hard"
You overestimate yourself.
>>
>>60708260
You're talking to a brick wall friendo.
>>
File: 37526819.jpg (23KB, 630x473px) Image search: [Google]
37526819.jpg
23KB, 630x473px
>>60708561
Neither have men been designed by nature to do quantum physics, and yet here we are.
>>
Why do you want to date another programmer? Date someone out of your profession, so you never feel like there's a competition.
>>
>>60708128
>>>60707817 (OP)
>sounds like you already know what you need to do
>bee you'reself and release the chad within
Just pee yourself and relax
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.