[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Post memes you fell for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: hurd-pepe.png (261KB, 1048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hurd-pepe.png
261KB, 1048x1024px
Ill start
>Thinkpad T430
Dad gave me a 2500 Euroshekel budget for my laptop, picked up one for 150 €
Upgraded Processor, RAM, battery and built in new caddy
>i3
Tiny screen, more productivity, makes switching from my many monitor rig to smaller screens bearable.
> /dev/sda - Gentoo
> /dev/sdb - Parabola

Open laptop in class, wow anon, are you a hacker?

Use vim to write lab report in Tex professor glued to my screen for the whole session gives me a 1 and asks me to show him how to install vim plugins.(emacs BTFO)

WTF, do I win life now?

I love GNU/Linux
>>
FUCKEN BUMP REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>making up stories
>>
File: ヘイヤー.jpg (42KB, 450x319px) Image search: [Google]
ヘイヤー.jpg
42KB, 450x319px
>pepe
>using WTF unironically
>daddy's money
>>
>>60707393
wtf, i hate OP now!
>>
>>60707031
I'd just like to interject for a moment. You appear to be using an element from this image in your post: https://www.gnu.org/graphics/heckert_gnu.html
You may have done this accidentally, but you've violated the terms of its copyright license. This is a serious offense and I hope you take it as seriously as it deserves.
Not to say that you're not allowed to create derived works from this image, you are, but this picture is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic license. Therefor, you are free:

to share - to copy, distribute and transmit the work;
to remix - to adapt the work;

Under the following condition:

attribution - You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
share alike - If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.

In this case, the attribution requirement is resolved simply by including the following in your post:

A Bold GNU Head by Aurelio A. Heckert <[email protected]>

Now that you have read this, I hope you have a better understanding of your rights and obligations when remixing and sharing this work. They will let you edit, now be nice and credit~
>>
I use Solus as a daily driver.
>>
>>60707031
>Dad gave me a 2500 Euroshekel budget for my laptop
Holy chin are you a rich NEET?
>>
>Anime
Hi.
Go to hell.
>>
>>60707031
Memes I fell for:
>T420s
16GB and SSD upgrades
>Linux
Ubuntu with lxde comfy on laptop and desktop
>SPH9500 cans
Best 55 dollars ever spent on headphones
>Mechanical keyboard
Click clack

I regret nothing
>>
>>60708709
This entire fucking site is dedicated to anime. What kind of retarded crack are you on?
>>
/g/ memes that improved my life:
>Gentoo
>OpenBSD
>Haskell
>Mechanical Keyboards
>Dell U...whatever Monitor

/g/ memes that almost destroyed my life:
>16 GB RAM
>>
>>60709197
Got a cuckpad with only one dimm slot?
>>
>>60709197
>16 GB RAM

ok not to fuck this one up: is 16 too much or too little?
>>
I fell for the linux meme and i've regretted it seriously, it was horrible
>>
"Fell" for Gentoo.
Thinking of becoming a professional shill for it because I love it so much.
>>
File: fajnie jest wtedy.gif (342KB, 340x244px) Image search: [Google]
fajnie jest wtedy.gif
342KB, 340x244px
>Thinkpad X200s
>Casio F-91W on nato strap
They just work and were dirt cheap
>>
>>60708696
probably to go to uni, I got a 2k 'gift' when I went
>>
C++
>>
what the actual fuck is the format of your post OP? you're missing arrows and shit? da fuck?

did you miss an arrow before "tiny screen" because I was reading it as if it were the subline to

>i3

seriously, what the fuck?
>>
>>60713767
neck yourself pajeet, go write bad C#
>>
>>60709114
>>SPH9500 cans
>Best 55 dollars ever spent on headphones
Got these too. Open box deal on Newegg turned out great. Did you replace your pads?
>>
>>60713767
It's formatted like this

>meme
Description
More description
>meme 2
Description
Etc.

Not really that difficult to figure out.
>>
>>60713767
he uses i3 because he has a tiny screen and it gives him more productivity and makes swithing from his many monitor rig to smaller screens bearable, dickhead.
>>
/g/ meme:

thinkpad t420
casio f91w
mechanical keyboard (chink one)
Sennheiser 558 headphones
chinkphone xiaomi redmi note 3
IKEA Markus meme chair

non /g/ meme:

Gnu plus linux (lubuntu)

I think that i am suggestive to memes.
>>
>>60714011
you could use an i5 or i7 on a smaller screen as well. it makes it bearable because it's less powerful and he wants to keep the size/power ratio in line? da fuck
>>
>>60714183
0/10 bait
>>
>>60707031
Things that never happened: the thread
>>
>>60714268
seriously, nothing about it makes sense. not only does he claim more productivity from LESS SPACE (wtf), but also that a less powerful processor is somehow more "bearable" when he could use the same processor but a smaller screen. he acts like they're connected
>>
Mechanical keyboard
TrackPoint
Trackball
OpenBSD
>>
>>60714316
i3 is a WM, you retard.
>>
>>60713942
Nope not yet. The pads have actually held up pretty good and I don't really sweat with them on like some people seem to.
>>
>>60714316
>this guy is actually that retarded
At least now my theory that this is gonna happen once has been confirmed
>>
>16gb of ram
its ok the real fucking meme is having it on your laptop
>ssd
>thinkpad
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.