[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Learn coding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

Can any of you fellow anons put me in the right direction to websites ware i can learn basic coding, from cmd to python and writing a basic program? Im a noob bit have the will to learn, Any help will be much appreciated thank you
>>
>that image
First install Linux, you can't program in Windows without paying Microsoft for a developer's license, then go here www.diveintopython3.net/
>>
Thank you for the reply, ive never used linux before but i shall download it , i can run linux and windows on the same pc correct?
>>
>>60706873
I made the first part up, but install Linux anyway.
>>
Real developers use macOS.
>>
>>60706811
www.codeacademy.somethignorother
>>
Whats the benifits of linux over windows?
>>
>>60707027
It's programmer friendly. Being that you have access to every piece of source code that goes in to making it. So if there's something in the way of what you want to do, you can change it.
>>
Verry usefull thank you anons
>>
Codacedemy. Google it. You also don't need Linux.
>>
>>60707004
>>60707391
Codeacademy is pure shit.

automatetheboringstuff.com is THE fucking book.
>>
>>60706831
this is a lie
>>
>>60706811
Contrary to popular belief, ruby is a better language for beginners than python.
>>
>>60706811
Learn basics of algorithmization, then pirate Visual Basic 6 - it's a great starting point (.Net is more complicated)
>>
Thank you for the information anons , is there a forum or place dedicated to coding/hacking also?
>>
>>60706811
Google.com
>>
>>60707688
try the lamba board of lainchan
>>
Is this bait?

>>60708168
fucktard
>>
>>60707688
>hakking xd

nah you don't deserve to learn
>>
>>60706811
Learn GNU/Linux like other people say but here is the guide you asked https://pastebin.com/SRZakc07
>>
>>60707615
it's a lie but good advice, programming on microsoft is annoying for a beginner due to all the setup required
>>
>>60709408
And why is that ?
>>
>>60709659
Thanks
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.