[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amerilards BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: justin-trudeau4.jpg (27KB, 840x630px) Image search: [Google]
justin-trudeau4.jpg
27KB, 840x630px
Post yfw Americans can't use archive.org.

I live next to a developing country lol.
>>
>>60705074
>Being american in 2017
>>
>>60705074
I'm American and have no problem accessing it. I actually use it all the time.
>>
>>60705095
Only Comcast blocked it.
>>
>Comcast blocks it's consumers from accessing 4chan
>yfw America's own companies will cure 4chan from burgerposters
>>
>>60705095
comcast
>>
Fucking leaf, go fuck yourself. Go pick up a brick and ram your ass with it til you die. You brainless fucking leaf nigger, you know nothing, zip, jack shit. You gigantic fucking failure. Everything about you and your life is a joke. This is why nobody respects you, you have the cognitive function of a child, but won't shut the fuck up with your moronic opinions on everything. Have you not read a thing in 25 years related to the web? Are you being deliberately retarded? It's a shame your mother squatted over and dumped you out 16 years ago, when she could just have easily laid down in the road and been flattened. Or better yet, not have spread her roast flaps for Tyrone and his crew, her sweaty beef guzzling dark cum like your mouth does in your spare time. You thick faggot cunt, I hope the US Navy saves one tomahawk for your loose ass, at least we know it would take out a bukkake squad of muslims in the process of wiping your dumb ass off the earth. Fuck off.
>>
>>60705074
>Americans can't use archive.org.
ATT user here. No problem accessing the site. According to this anon (>>60705103) it is a Comcast only issue.

>Amerilards
Th-thanks.
>>
File: 1293310468438.jpg (29KB, 299x312px) Image search: [Google]
1293310468438.jpg
29KB, 299x312px
This is why we need net neutrality
>>
File: patchy4.png (275KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
patchy4.png
275KB, 600x600px
>slow
>data caps
>expensive
>sell your info
>anti-piracy
>censorship
ayyy lmao murkan ISPs
>>
>try to access archive.org
>Hangs on loading
>Open VPN
>Loads just fine
>Try it from phone (Verizon)
>Loads just fine
Fuck off Comcast. This is why we need net neutrality laws.
>>
>>60705124
>>60705138
and you're not gonna get net neutrality.
>>
>>60705164
This. The guy Trump put in charge his specific and only goal is to destroy net neutrality. As well as give ISPs even more control over their customers (data).
>>
>american """"""internet""""""
>>
what's comcasts problem with archive.org?
>>
>>60706994
Nothing. It's online again.
I don't even know what the fuck was happening last night.
>>
>>60705104
Just a friendly reminder that 4chan is an American site.
>>
File: net-neutrality-1-620x400.jpg (64KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
net-neutrality-1-620x400.jpg
64KB, 620x400px
>>60705074
Just the free market at work, nothing to see here.
>>
>>60710403
But it's owned by a Japanese man and based on a Japanese imageboard
>>
>>60710403
not anymore kek
>>
https://mailman.nanog.org/pipermail/nanog/2017-June/091273.html

You guys do realize that random fuckups happen all the time with routing, DNS etc. It's a fucking miracle that all of this works in the first place.

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
>>
>>60705095
>>60705103
I'm on Comcast and it's working fine.

Problem resolved?

btw Comcast is shit but I use them because my experience with Verizon was even worse
>>
>>60710906
>GUYS, x is going to happen if y happens, so don't let y happen!
>GUYS, Y is about to happen! Don't let it!
>GUYS, Y IS HAPPENING
>y happens
>x happens because of it
>"lol it's a random fuckup nerds ;^) "
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.