[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>miss the bitcoin train >now miss the ethereum train how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1468190037218.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1468190037218.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>miss the bitcoin train
>now miss the ethereum train
how do I predict the next big meme crypto currency?
>>
Invest in everything you see and hope it pays off before you're bankrupt
>>
>>60704816
>>>/biz/
>>
it's all scam you can't logically predict it
do not give any validity to scam coins ever
do not contribute to the jewish scam system
>>
listen to me,
i told you to buy eth... but you ignored me.
also lurk @ /biz/
>>
>contributing processing power and electricity to cryptojew bubbles
>>
I remember thinking I missed the Bitcoin train when it went over $130. Get on the Eth train now.
>>
>>60705386
what's a good cuda miner?
>>
>>60704816
PepeCoin. www.kekdaq.com

>>60704859
The scam system is the jew paper money you trade your life for. It's down -5.5% just this year alone, and trump will be devaluing the dollar more every year because its good for investments. Holding paper shekels instead of crypto or gold right now is retard tier and you are scamming yourself.
>>
>>60705588
It's pointless to mine bitcoin. Mine ZCash, JP morgan is now involved in it. I make $150 per month per rx 470 and expect the prices to reach $1000+ by next year, sitting at $240 now.

www.whattomine.com ... for technology enthusiasts you guys are amazingly reliant on centralized services, come to the dark side of decentralized nets, markets, stores, messaging systems, decentralized computers like Golem, etc.
>>
>>60705641
I was asking about ethereum but alright
>>
>>60705641
Do you try to sell soap to your neighbors too?
>>
File: pepecoin.png (457KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
pepecoin.png
457KB, 512x512px
>>60705717
There are only 21 million bitcoins total, the value will continue to appreciate. Meanwhile your paper money savings loses 5% of its purchasing power every single year and trump is dedicated to devaluing the dollar to increase American-made product sales and print more money than ever to bubble investment markets.

ZCash's value comes from the fact that every transaction and the transactions amount is private, and JP Morgan is using it for their own projects.

I work on PepeCoin and www.kekdaq.com which is a decentralized asset exchange, anyone can create a token easily and crowdfund or give it away for free to drive support for their own small projects or ideas. IPFS file storage integration with blockchain hashing is also underway, and other projects are doing much more interesting things.
>>
>>60705772
could you explain these points in detail please:

► Starting June 2th, 2017, PEPE / MEME owners will be able to burn PEPE for KDAQ for 6 months.
► Burning one PEPE will return you 10 KDAQ tokens, used to create assets on the KEKDAQ decentralized platform. Creating an asset on the PepeCoin chain will cost 100 KDAQ.
► KDAQ will also be a future requirement for running PepeCoin's IPFS masternodes.
>>
>>60704816
predicting isn't everything.
A lot of people saw the bitcoin coming from miles away but didn't do anything to get rich on it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.