[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who are the tech leaders of today?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1496350547244.png (46KB, 586x308px) Image search: [Google]
1496350547244.png
46KB, 586x308px
Who are the tech leaders of today?
>>
>>60697807
says the faggot who burns tons of fuel with each one of his lunches
>>
Dick Stallman
>>
>>60697838
>lunches

???
>>
>>60698030
Elon Musk is so far ahead of us, he's probably more machine than man. That's why he needs benzene for lunch.
>>
>Climate change is real.
Well yeah. Still waiting on any evidence that suggests we have anything to do with it. Vostok ice samples suggest these fluctuations aren't anything out of the ordinary, and they had analyzed the past 400000 years last time I checked. Probably even more by now. I wonder if anyone actually believes he thinks that and isn't just appealing to his number one consumer base, pot smoking numale hippies.
>tech leaders of today
We have no tech leaders, just businessmen conning idiots. Nobody intelligent seems to give a fuck about the future of anything but their wallet. Can't say I blame them but it sucks nonetheless.
>>
>>60698084
Are you retar- You know what? No.
Not even taking this bait. People have been demanding evidence that it's anthropogenic for years and they've been spoonfed evidence that it's anthropogenic for years. At this point, anyone parroting the thoroughly refuted "this is all just normal, look at history!" line is an obvious troll, because the fucking Vostok ice samples prove that we've already pushed warming well beyond the natural ebb and flow of history.

No sane person denies anthropogenic climate change is a reality today. Only trolls and psychotic morons huffing Fox News propaganda.
>>
>>60698926
>Not even taking this bait
if you weren't taking the bait, you wouldn't have replied.
>>
>>60698048
Given he just fell to Eve, I doubt it.
>>
>>60697807
Elon "Switch from Unix to Windows Server" Musk
>>
>>60698957
>not knowing the difference between being baited and using bait to strengthen an arguement through contradiction of evidence provided
>being a newfag
>>
>>60697807
Am I supposed to believe a billionaire who destroys acres upon acres of land for his factories/plants, has a hard-on for electro-chemical batteries and solid rocket fuel being burned by the ton cares about climate change/the Earth?

Please. He's just mad he'll get less gibs, that's all.
>>
>>60697807
>a balding cure salesman throws a twatter tantrum
oh noes!
>>
>>60699099

No, it just makes you look like a desperate retard trying to prove a point to nameless people on a laoshin watch assembly message board.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.